Catherine Lola Rose Model..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think her date of birth is November 1978 and her mother December 1948

Ooooh, her Mum is only 2 months younger than me ! Well, personally I have better legs - long and slim, and I have a less dated hairstyle, and my skin has far less wrinkles (courtesy of monthly Caci treatments), and my hair is more Amanda Wakeley. Still I don't want to be totally ungracious, and will say she does look elegant for her ..... ahem age.

Ooooh, her Mum is only 2 months younger than me ! Well, personally I have better legs - long and slim, and I have a less dated hairstyle, and my skin has far less wrinkles (courtesy of monthly Caci treatments), and my hair is more Amanda Wakeley. Still I don't want to be totally ungracious, and will say she does look elegant for her ..... ahem age.

I’m interested in your CACI treatment, our local salon offers it and I’m tempted. Does it reverse “fine lines & wrinkles”, tighten a sagging jawline or reduce a crepe-y tortoise neck ? One, two or all three of these ? Does it hurt ?

Hope you don’t mind me asking.

I love the novel 'Hotel du Lac', Katherine & her mother remind me of two characters, also a mother & daughter, who were played in the television adaptation by Googie Withers & Julia McKenzie. I'm sure Jane has a son who's a mindfulness coach or similar, he's an attractive man & has a lovely smile.

You're not ungracious, just honest & confident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you have a good nights sleep and peace tonight.

Oh so sorry I didn't see this until now. But bless your heart for your kind words and sentiment. Much appreciated and needed...

I was awake 6am Monday til 6pm Thurs without any sleep or rest (that's not even my record!) which was hideous. But I tend only to have 2 "days" a week these days. Crazy illness/body!

GP and consultant want to send me to the sleep clinic when I'm well enough - maybe I have super powers?!

Anyway, slept last night so that's good! Hopefully no mindless watching of QVC during the night! LOL.

Latest posts

Back