Liz Earle offers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looked at the offers when first got the email and I wasn't too blown away! Then I managed to miss their free delivery during Thursday when it would've been worth buying some basics.. Ah well! ;)

Not doing too well with Liz Earle - missed out on their great, big set offer a while back and then also missed the recent TSV!

Looked at the offers when first got the email and I wasn't too blown away! Then I managed to miss their free delivery during Thursday when it would've been worth buying some basics.. Ah well! ;)

Not doing too well with Liz Earle - missed out on their great, big set offer a while back and then also missed the recent TSV!

Free delivery today, just in case you still wanted something.

Today I got offered their monthly offer of cleanser (200ml tube), instant boost tonic and moisturiser plus free eyebright and gel mask for £45 with free post on whole order (usually £49 I think?)

Need to use code DAILYROUTINE

Discount code entitles you to an extra £4 off the price of Your Daily Routine with Skin Repair™ or Your Daily Routine with Superskin™ until Wednesday 29th May. Discount code will be issued on qualifying baskets until midnight, Wednesday 29th May. Discount code can only be used on uk.lizearle.com. Discount code may only be used once and must be entered at checkout the next time you order via uk.lizearle.com. No cash alternative.

http://maxemail.lizearle.com/rsps/m/f0zfkJzOYo4YaxC6kGJoAPGLI7Ayzzy2E-bju3jY-RI

Latest posts

Back