Vionic TSV 4/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Plazzy, with velcro straps for the UK's flapping bunion feet. Who comes up with these designs?

Did anyone get the last Vionic tsv?

At least the Velcro is colour matched. Pet hate of mine when the Velcro is that dirty beige yet the leather could be any colour under the sun.

I don’t know what has happened to me but none of my shoes seem to fit any longer and my feet are aching constantly and we haven’t even got to the height of summer when they start to swell.

Old age is a cruel mistress.

Vionic Orthotic Park Deanna Adjustable Wedge Sandal with FMT Technology
Item Number: 176841
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £4.95

These Orthotic Park Deanna wedge sandals from Vionic feature Foot Motion Technology for superb comfort, plus a medium wedge heel and three adjustable straps across the top of the foot to ensure you get the perfect fit. Great for wearing with skirts, dresses and jeans, these sandals are the ideal accessory for all your warm weather looks.

Colour to suit you - available in five wearable shades that are perfect for summer, there's something to suit all tastes. Go for versatile colour that'll go with anything with the Tan Suede, Blue Suede or Pink Metallic Mix options, or try a pop of shimmering style with the Rose Gold & Gold or Silver & Pewter, which are currently only available at QVC UK.

A name you can trust - this footwear features a podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with FMT (Foot Motion Technology) and a deep heel cup, which helps to stabilise, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while being worn.

American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
Padded lining
Hook and loop fastening to the adjustable straps
Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
Durable outsole with patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
Outer and sole: manmade; inner: textile
Heel height: 5.9cm (2")

Colour options:

Rose Gold & Gold - currently only available at QVC UK
Silver & Pewter - currently only available at QVC UK
Tan Suede
Blue Suede
Pink Metallic Mix

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176841

I like the look of these but not sure if I would ‘slip off’ the heel? Not going to take a chance I have just returned several items to Q every time I give myself a good telling off for wasting money on postage just to try something.How often do we keep an item which is not quite right rather than return? Will be getting ‘the letter’!!

They weren’t very popular. Last time I looked only the blue in size 3 was on waitlist.

Latest posts

Back