Vonda Barnes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vonda's on again with Biagi. How many pairs of Skechers do QVC think customers are going to buy??

As for Chloe Everton - she was on with Antthony (what the hell was he wearing?), laughing hysterically because she threw her jacket into a fire at someone's wedding and also lost her shoes. Stay off the rum m'dear.

CC

I am finding it near on impossible to watch anything on qvc, it's either the presenter or the guest that annoy me. I don't think I am missing much.

I wish she’d realise that ‘next to none’ is no recommendation ! I think she means ‘second to none’.
Also one of her favourite sayings about comfort isn’t sacrificed in favour of the latest styles on the catwalk. (Or words to that effect). I’ve never associated trainers with the latest catwalk fashion.

I am finding it near on impossible to watch anything on qvc, it's either the presenter or the guest that annoy me. I don't think I am missing much.

For me it’s the presenter AND guest. If one or other was ok it might still be watchable but the chances of that is like pissing in the wind.

I hardly watch QVC anymore. Most of the guests and presenters are just unwatchable. So to put it on yeseand have Chloe and Vonda on together really tipped me over the edge. Vonda really does think she is something special. Also I think Skechers are overpriced, not that comfy and damn slippy on certain surfaces. I also think that men in the slip on styles look ****** ridiculous.

I think I've mentioned on another thread, that Vonda's eyebrows look like a couple of slugs.

I'm glad someone else on here mentioned her over use of 'guys' - I loathe the term, in fact in a moment of the red mist coming down, I fired off an email to channel 4 Homes in the Sun because one of their presenters - Dannie Menzies used 'guys' in every sentence she uttered in one episode, and once you notice something it was all I could concentrate on thereafter. In that sense she takes the part of an overseas e/agent, so was not professional in using the term, particularly when dealing with more mature potential customers.

Its no different on QVC, I would not expect to be called a 'guy' in a retail shop, so I don't expect to hear it, or be referred to as 'you guys out there' coming from the tv screen.

I absolutely HATE being referred to as "guy/guys" It is a term that is used a lot at work which makes my blood boil. I did laugh though when in a team session with an older, eccentric lady who just glared after we were referred to as "guys" "Guys??" she shouted, "last time I looked I don't remember seeing a penis" Still cracks us up at work thinking about it

I'm probably mistaken that it was a jumpsuit but she did look quite big in whatever she was wearing. As do I at this moment, wearing my PJs and a monster dressing gown :mysmilie_17: Good job I'm not on telly.

CC

I'm probably mistaken that it was a jumpsuit but she did look quite big in whatever she was wearing. As do I at this moment, wearing my PJs and a monster dressing gown :mysmilie_17: Good job I'm not on telly.

CC

Oh gosh yes the thought of being seen on telly that’s a huge no no.

Just watching Vonda today. I think she is pregnant. Firstly she was in this long red floaty dress and now she has a pair of leggings on with a big floaty top. I havent been listening so I dont know whether its been mentioned by the presenters. She is definitely dressing differently to how she has in the past.

I questioned it previously not cause I thought she looked huge I’ve nothing to comment on with my size just a feeling but no one really thought so. I do know it’s really none of my business but you put yourself a lot in the public eye, it’s only natural for folk to ask and be pleased for someone.
Yes she was dressed yesterday much in the same sort of style too

She does seem to be wearing tents of late but I can't say I've heard she's expecting. I don't really watch her though so she might be.

CC

Latest posts

Back