Lab tsv 05/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet another LAB gadget, which will probably be the umpteenth one that doesn't work despite the on screen demonstrations, and yet another LAB product that ends up with dozens of 1 and 2 star reviews. :thinking:

I'm beginning to think that those girls have shares in QVC.

This product might well be the holy grail of skin treatment but I definitely WON'T be buying it.

Oh my goodness prepare the Lab penthouse suite the girls are coming back to their QVC home.

How many more age defying gadgets? If they all worked we would all be looking like 5 year olds by now.I wonder how many of these products are lying discarded in the backs of cupboards throughout the land?LAB have some of the worst reviews, I fell for one, returned it & would not waste a penny on them.

How many more age defying gadgets? If they all worked we would all be looking like 5 year olds by now.I wonder how many of these products are lying discarded in the backs of cupboards throughout the land?LAB have some of the worst reviews, I fell for one, returned it & would not waste a penny on them.

Yep, mine's in the cupboard with all the collagen masks et al. Actually, tomorrow I am going to get that gadget out and give it another go. At least get my money's worth and give Mr CC a good old laugh at me with those star wars type masks on my face.

CC

Yep, mine's in the cupboard with all the collagen masks et al. Actually, tomorrow I am going to get that gadget out and give it another go. At least get my money's worth and give Mr CC a good old laugh at me with those star wars type masks on my face.

CC

I have the LED mask and the eye tool and the microdermabrasion tool and love them. Bearing in mind I have a NuFACE Trinity and a full MD Trophy microdermabrasion kit, I just find the LAB ones better for work travel and I find they work fantastically. With all gadgets it involves persistence and not to expect miracles. I have looked at one of these tools for the removing the charcoal masks with magnets for about £300 and this is about £150 on their website, so expecting it to be £99 ish on QVC - so I will definitely be buying it x

LAB Magnetic + Galvanic Current Rejuvenation Tool & Clay Mask
Item Number: 402492
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £1.95

User guide

This skincare collection from LAB features a magnetic tool that you use in conjunction with a chrome clay mask to help draw out impurities, plus a galvanic tool, which works to gently massage skin and promote increased absorption of active ingredients. Give yourself a professional-quality facial at home with this superb set from the LAB experts.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection directly from LAB you'd pay £155, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £86, plus P&P, is a fantastic saving of £67.55.

All about magnetic - after applying the cooling clay mask and leaving it on your skin for 10 - 20 minutes, use the gold-toned magnetic device to remove the mask, which works to draw away impurities and excess oil without touching your skin. Your complexion will feel soft and silky, with a layer of hydrating serum underneath.

Get masking - for best results, apply the chrome clay mask in an even, thin layer on skin. Make it a part of your pamper routine when used just once a week for gorgeous, balanced results.

Discover galvanic - the platinum-toned galvanic tool features a conduction panel you control, so while you gently massage the device onto the surface of your skin, it works to help active ingredients absorb easily and evenly, making this a great way to enhance the efficacy of your favourite skincare products.

Work it your way - the galvanic tool can be used with any of your chosen serums, lotions and moisturisers, as long as water (aqua) is an ingredient in them. It also works to de-puff and revitalise your complexion, perfect for early starts or if your skin feels dull or dehydrated.

Weight: 40g per device, including battery
For more information, please consult the user guide

Contains:

1 x galvanic facial tool
1 x magnetic facial tool
1 x chrome clay face mask (50g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402492

A copy of a magnetic mask they used to have on QVC years ago

I was just thinking this. For some reason I can picture a magnet/iron filings gadget being demo’d on Tanya one of the models some years ago. I don’t know if that gadget was electronic, battery or just a magnet on a stick.

It makes me furious that there are women who are gullible enough to spend money on these useless gadgets. I never watch these shows as the lies they tell in order to flog this stuff is beyond the pale. No doubt this thing they are selling today will be the best thing since sliced bread so obviously that means the one they were flogging last week and the week before and the weeks before that are now no good. Please ladies get real and save your money.

They had something similar on IW last year and it was cheaper. I'll admit that I bought it, but have rarely used it but it's there .... just in case. It is quite intriguing watching the "bits" jumping on to the magnet, but I can't say that it cleaned my skin any better than my usual routine.

I was just thinking this. For some reason I can picture a magnet/iron filings gadget being demo’d on Tanya one of the models some years ago. I don’t know if that gadget was electronic, battery or just a magnet on a stick.

I think it could have just been a magnet wrapped in a tissue that collected up all the mask. Wish someone could put us out of our misery and come up with a product name. I’ve searched the internet there’s loads of the same, nothing referencing the actual old one QVC had, but loads like the one they are showing as the TSV today.

IF any of their inventions made a huge difference and the proof to go with it, then QVC would have got the answer to anti-ageing and make headlines round the world. This is just another marketing ploy and possibly a bar of charcoal soap can give just as good results for less money.
Also don't be tempted with charcoal in the toothpaste after the British Dental Society have confirmed that using the stuff is not good, not good for your teeth as there is no fluoride in the paste and it's just another selling hype.

Last edited:
Yes, I remember the other mask, it was Dead Sea Mud(the brand I bought on eBay was Dead Sea Mud) I think? You wrapped a stone in tissue and ran it just above the face and the mask magically came away.

A number of people on the QVC Facebook keep asking why they insist on selling Labs as it always gets awful reviews?

First time I’ve seen a quick bit of QVC today and landed on the LAB TSV, one absolutely not and two, they look like a set of salt and pepper shakers :mysmilie_17:

Remember those flat plastic cases with a mans bald head? You used a pen to drag the iron filing to make his hair😂😂

That’s what this reminds me of

It makes me furious that there are women who are gullible enough to spend money on these useless gadgets. I never watch these shows as the lies they tell in order to flog this stuff is beyond the pale. No doubt this thing they are selling today will be the best thing since sliced bread so obviously that means the one they were flogging last week and the week before and the weeks before that are now no good. Please ladies get real and save your money.

Bettyboo, every time I think "this might be the thing that does it" I will PM you and you can talk me down lol. I just waste money and I hate myself for it. All in the name of vanity and there lies the lure of the new product.

CC

Remember those flat plastic cases with a mans bald head? You used a pen to drag the iron filing to make his hair����

That’s what this reminds me of

My friend had one and I sooooooooooooooooooo wanted one. Mum thought it was a waste of money . . . . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back