Elemis TSV 21/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There will be an Elemis TSV on 21st July

Here is photo

59974240_2409197452642612_1456270530712698880_n.jpg

Not sure I'll invest in body cream, water and shower gel to be honest.

Just bought a collection of 50ml marine cream, face wash and enzyme peel for just over £40. So I bought TWO lots, as 100 ml marine cream can be over £120, so this was a bargain price with 2 other products included.

Its like pricing up toilet rolls in the supermarket to see whats the best offer !!!!

Not sure I'll invest in body cream, water and shower gel to be honest.

Just bought a collection of 50ml marine cream, face wash and enzyme peel for just over £40. So I bought TWO lots, as 100 ml marine cream can be over £120, so this was a bargain price with 2 other products included.

Its like pricing up toilet rolls in the supermarket to see whats the best offer !!!!
Can I ask where you got it from, sorry to be so cheeky.

I think Brissles is talking about this kit, but it was on a special promo offer at the time but it's more than doubled in price now unfortunately.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-3-Step-Skin-Perfection-Collection.product.238338.html?sc=SRCH
Well yes that was sensational value at £40! And it has a 50ml marine cream rather than the 30ml. Faints in amazement. I haven't tried any of the peptide products from the launch TSV yet so I'm out. In fact I haven't even tried the ones in the green packaging, is it all about whole foods perhaps?, which I rather regret buying. Still it may be OK and the serum oil should be fine.

I mourn the days when Elemis did more gender neutral fragrances. All the stuff they do nowadays seems to be overpoweringly floral. I liked the Tranquil Touch the best, and the Quiet Mind. Frangipani is too much sensory overload, even though it doesn't give me a headache, I don't enjoy breathing it in.

Elemis are great for the basics, like marine cream, and some of the facial oils, but are these 'new' products in flashy packaging with names like 'pillow' face cream, and oh yes, the Micella water (?) just the same creams and make up removers with different names ? all in the name of making more profit, but another case of the Kings New Clothes ???

I returned to Elemis TSV’s last year when they concentrated on Face products & really liked them.Now they are back to packing them out with some body items so won’t be interested. I cannot abide Frangipani anyway so another TSV no sale,I am getting good at this!

Latest posts

Back