Elemis TSV 21/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks C/Girl, I dipped into Debenhams on your recommendation, and found this, which I've written about on the above comment.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_154733846799_-1

Have just received this amazing offer from Debenhams, and at £82 its the deal of the year ! the bag is good enough and sturdy enough to use as a decent evening bag, and the products are an added bonus !! I really recommend if you can afford.

If they are still doing the discount then you might get it for even less.

I know, I know but I don't want/need the bag and I'm paying for it. I'm just so ****** mean! I'm looking. . . . .

CC

I thought the bag was free, the price given rrp adds up to the products.

The bag is more vanity case and very sturdy.

I don't believe anything is free tbh. I'm tempted but Look Fantastic have just sent me a big offer and for £68 I can get a lot of goodies. Not Elemis, I'll give you that but Caudalie, which is a good brand. Ho hum, what to do. Trying to stop myself spending cash by watching the darts. I'm usually in Blackpool at this time of year but not this time.

CC

Like I said, the bag is an added bonus, and is about THE best one that Elemis has done since their silver zipped jewellery boxes from years ago, and makes a change from all the rubbish ones that come with their QVC stuff.

You can pay £80 just for the 50ml marine cream on its own.

What would they do if a pre launched TSV sold out before midnight?

Pre launch the next pre launch? It would be retail leapfrog, or they could just do leapfrog instead. Having written that there are so many former chorus girls working at the Q they could tap dance for the remainder of the time alloted to the TSV. Everything about QVC seems a tad half baked especially this 3 hours early opportunity.

Could you imagine if they wouldn’t have “pre launched” six days early, they’d be still selling it in 2022. Before the pre launch days they were selling the TSV for about ten months because 24 hours just wasn’t long enough to shift the hundreds of thousands of sets, let’s see if 144 hours is long enough. :mysmilie_17:

Seems they sold 1100 of the TSV by midweek.

I just know we will be seeing it pop up until Xmas.

I was given samples of the Peptide stuff and my skin hated it. It felt greasy and I broke out. For me, it's the older products that my skin likes and I stick with like the Sensitive Skin Wash, Radiance Cleanser or the balm(but I prefer Emma Hardie), PCMC, PCMC Mask* and the Herbal Lavender Mask.

I actually over the years on eBay bought the giant saloon size of this mask 250mls. Some silly prices asked for it but sometimes you can get it for under £40. Must be staff working in the saloon who can get hold of it?

I don't believe anything is free tbh. I'm tempted but Look Fantastic have just sent me a big offer and for £68 I can get a lot of goodies. Not Elemis, I'll give you that but Caudalie, which is a good brand. Ho hum, what to do. Trying to stop myself spending cash by watching the darts. I'm usually in Blackpool at this time of year but not this time.

CC

Okay, heads up for you. TKMaxx has some of the Cru range from Caudalie at the moment it is their top of the range collection. Also SpaceNK are doing a Summer Event thing and have a Caudalie set the price adds up to one product and you get the other two free. I actually bought the Emma Hardie set I did have money on my Indulge card(their loyality card) so got money off it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive just finished my last Oxygenating Night Cream. I have though just started the Superfood TSV from last year which got quite a bad press on here. I wouldn't want this as my winter moisturiser but for summer it seems quite nice. I also like the facial oil, I have never had an Elemis one before just Decleor and find it a very nice texture. It seems to spread very easily. I have to say though that both products have a very strong smell so if you cant tolerate that then this is not for you.

My next night product is the AD Skin Synergy oil. I love that.

The Elemis Superfood Facial Oil is really nice, lightweight does not sit on the skin I have used two of them.

My go-to is the Algenist one or the Emma Hardie Brilliance Oil.

My skin no longer likes the Decleor facial oils it might be the essential oils? Or Clarins either.

Seems they sold 1100 of the TSV by midweek.

I just know we will be seeing it pop up until Xmas.

I was given samples of the Peptide stuff and my skin hated it. It felt greasy and I broke out. For me, it's the older products that my skin likes and I stick with like the Sensitive Skin Wash, Radiance Cleanser or the balm(but I prefer Emma Hardie), PCMC, PCMC Mask* and the Herbal Lavender Mask.

I actually over the years on eBay bought the giant saloon size of this mask 250mls. Some silly prices asked for it but sometimes you can get it for under £40. Must be staff working in the saloon who can get hold of it?

Okay, heads up for you. TKMaxx has some of the Cru range from Caudalie at the moment it is their top of the range collection. Also SpaceNK are doing a Summer Event thing and have a Caudalie set the price adds up to one product and you get the other two free. I actually bought the Emma Hardie set I did have money on my Indulge card(their loyality card) so got money off it.

About TKMaxx I know you have posted on here about stuff being in store but our local one always seemed to have little and perhaps not looking it’s best. In recent times my daughter has looked and not seemed impressed on coming home.
Anyway having just got her first job and moved to London Thursday :sad: She went out yesterday for some teaspoons and kettle descaler for the house she’s sharing. Ending up in her now local TKMaxx she messaged me a picture and said there was loads of stuff such a Urban Decay, Becca, Pixi and make up palettes all in seal security packaging. Not started work as yet she tells me she only bought the descaler and teaspoons from Sainsburys :mysmilie_50: :mysmilie_17:

That striped dress ( tent) AY wore for the Elemis TSV presentation did nothing for her!
Does Keeley still live in Northern Cyprus, the Turkish part?

Latest posts

Back