Elemis TSV 21/7/19 - Page 4

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Just the usual Q cock up

Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This is a terrific deal from Debenhams - just look at the bag for a start ! 50ml m/cream, 30ml matrix , 15ml eye serum - 99

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...54733846799_-1

(on elemis website the matrix 50ml is 145 and the 50ml m/cream on Debs website is 85 - so grab this while you can.)

BLIMEY, just checked out and with discount its cost me 79.20 !!!! RESULT !
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    Debenhams are selling 100ml Pro Collagen cream in the pink jar for 88.

It's the limited edition BCC one. They also have the 10 worth of points for 50 spend on beauty, though I think that might finish today, not sure.

Thanks C/Girl, I dipped into Debenhams on your recommendation, and found this, which I've written about on the above comment.

Likes China Girl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    Thanks C/Girl, I dipped into Debenhams on your recommendation, and found this, which I've written about on the above comment.

ml for ml

Set contains:
    'Pro-Collagen' Marine Cream 50ml Worth 85 from QVC cost 30.33
    'Pro-Collagen' Overnight Matrix Night Cream 30ml Worth 92 from QVC cost 32.82
    'Pro-Collagen' Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml Worth 45 from QVC cost 16.05
    Total Worth 222 cost with 20% discount 79.20.
    Great buy & nice bag.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never bought any Elemis products, and probably won't, but this new idea of pre-selling days before it's the TSV seems extreme/ridiculous to me. I can only assume that they've ordered tens of thousands of the sets and we'll then be bombarded with the 'old' stock if they fail to sell them all. It's a TSV, not a WSV (week's special value.)
    Likes SisterBliss, Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They are doing it with Decleor, Gatineau etc TSVs now available very early.

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post

yes, that is the one I bought, now I got it for £90 but £10 on the beauty card as well.

The bag is actually really good stirdy.
    Last edited by Sazza; 16-07-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if they will be selling off the Bio Tec products on Sunday's shows.

There was a clearance table full of them at Debenhams the other day. Couldn't have been popular, so must have now bit the dust so to speak.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    I wonder if they will be selling off the Bio Tec products on Sunday's shows.

There was a clearance table full of them at Debenhams the other day. Couldn't have been popular, so must have now bit the dust so to speak.
    Elemis seem to trial stuff before rolling it out. Depending on reaction and sales, a product never makes it further than a TSV or a set on QVC.

Most Elemis skincare no longer suits my skin, but when it did, I was very pleased with it.

I really don't care for their bodycare products due to the fragrances they use... nowadays if you want SLS free bathing products, you can get them at a fraction of the price elsewhere. I've been using Soaper Duper coconut bodywash. I find the Elemis body and hand creams rather "claggy". For body lotion I'm loving the Garnier Intensive 7 Days. I've got the Aloe Vera one (light fresh fragrance which doesn't interfere with perfume). It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy sticky residue, so you can get dressed immediately. For handcream, I have a Lacura Intensive Hand cream with Glycerine - again sinks in beautifully and no greasy sticky residue for my superdry hands.
    Likes SisterBliss, llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When brands like Elemis and Gatineau say the usual price is some extortionate amount then offer at a way lower price I always think that the cost is way too high in the first place i.e ‘hiked up to come down’.QVC are always doing this, true bargain?

Post Thanks / Like

I was at my local Elemis counter in Debenhams this week. I rarely wander into Debenhams now as I have to get out of the way of the tumbleweeds blowing down the isles.

They had a few shelves of sales items.

Biotech stuff which I never tried(I stick with what I know I like from Elemis. Their new releases seem to break me out), anyway also the new bath range in the purple bottles also on sale. I asked the manager who I know what was going on? She told me the bath range was too expensive and people would not pay for it.

The Biotech range was just not popular at all.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post