Elemis TSV 21/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That striped dress ( tent) AY wore for the Elemis TSV presentation did nothing for her!
Does Keeley still live in Northern Cyprus, the Turkish part?

Yes I believe she still lives in N Cyprus as she posted a pic of herself on the flight over for the tsv.

As for Alison, I cant believe someone texted in today asking what brand it was, it definitely did her no favours, I dont want to sound unkind but it's as if someone there doesn't like her and chooses the most unflattering stuff for her, she looks much better in something less voluminous

Not interested in the TSV, but recently found some Elemis cleansing balm at the bottom of my stash and decided to use it up. I really like it! So today I’ve bought the Rose one, which comes with with PC night treatment or some such thing. It has about £20 off at the moment. My first Q purchase since I don’t remember when!

Can I ask where you got it from, sorry to be so cheeky.

I know this was posted further up post, but, imo it's not cheeky to ask such things on an information sharing forum. I make this point because I do it frequently & so am clearly dead cheeky - hope no one minds this & good question llloyd - usually, everyone else is dying to know the answers. Ramble over, I have a headache - not from Fragglepani, I hasten to add.

Thanks C/Girl, I dipped into Debenhams on your recommendation, and found this, which I've written about on the above comment.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_154733846799_-1

Bum Bum Bum. Arse. Out of stock. Bah.

I know, I know but I don't want/need the bag and I'm paying for it. I'm just so ****** mean! I'm looking. . . . .

CC

OMG OMG, I might have to also. Great find Sazza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I believe she still lives in N Cyprus as she posted a pic of herself on the flight over for the tsv.

As for Alison, I cant believe someone texted in today asking what brand it was, it definitely did her no favours, I dont want to sound unkind but it's as if someone there doesn't like her and chooses the most unflattering stuff for her, she looks much better in something less voluminous

I thought she looked nice, but only watched for a few mins & was tired from a work event.

So the TSV did not sell out. The Ultra Rich is still available and the original on advanced order.

Wasn't going to buy this anyway but why don't they do a super product TSV and give us all some good value. Drop the shower stuff and body cream and give us the night matrix 50ml, the marine cream 50ml, something new and exciting (anti ageing) and a few little sample items. No bag or "rollocks things we can't get rid of so put them in the TSV" stuff. OK so 100ml of the things that actually work and a sprinkle of try me's and maybe an extra little treat. Whack all that in for just under £100 and put it on 4 easy pays with free postage. 10 squillion sold, job done.

CC

I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but they have a Trio of 30ml Pro Definition Day Cream for £62 plus postage. They are changing the name and packaging hence the offer. It is 239510.

I got samples of the Pro Definition facial oil and broke me out. The funny part is the manager of the Elemis counter and the other therapist also broke out from it.:mysmilie_17:

I got samples of the Pro Definition facial oil and broke me out. The funny part is the manager of the Elemis counter and the other therapist also broke out from it.:mysmilie_17:

I had an allergic reaction to something I put on my face last Wednesday night. I think it was Pro-Collagen Oxygenating night cream, sadly. I'm not 100% certain that's the culprit, so I have a few patch tests I need go carry out to eliminate the culprit. My neck was bright red, swollen and itchy on the surface. Fortunately my airway did not also swell...

I have never had an issue with these Elemis products before, but you can't always rely on that... so back to a more cautious approach again.

Elemis seem to be changing quite a lot in recent years. Pushing out new ranges which 99% disagree with my skin. Or doing a Liz Earle and bringing out limited editions of cleansing balm etc. I did ask at my local counter about the pink packaging version of PCMC for Breast Cancer(hey what happened to the really great little sets they used to do which were great value for this?) and told PCMC will never be messed with.

Good to know that about PCMC, thanks for the info Donna.

I had a small tube of the foaming face wash that came as part of a gift with purchase set. Within a few days I has broken out in red spots, cheeks and forehead mainly. It was the only new thing I had used at that time,so was sure it was that.

My only Elemis products that I regularly use are...PCMC, rosepetal cleanser and ginseng toner, I'm not trying anything new from them.

It makes you wonder what the ultimate product will be. Every few months yet another 'new' product in even newer packaging is introduced, and is generally thicker or more potent, or "sinks into the skin rather than sitting on it", lord above those men in white coats must be working 24/7 to discover a new brand of seaweed or another fancy word to call water.

We are constantly told by scientists that the content of a pot of cream is 10p while the packaging is 90p, yet still the gullibility goes on.

They have a new sensitive facial wash but looking at the ingredient list decided not to chance it. I have used the Sensitive Skin Wash which is supposed to do face and body for years and never had a problem with it. Now I admit I have now and then wandered off to REN Evercalm but always go back to the original Sensitive Skin Wash. I do like their milky cleansers and never had problems with those either. In fact, that was one of the first things I ever bought from QVC 400mls each of the lavender toner and lime blossom cleanser. I swear they were around £20 with £2.45 shipping.

Latest posts

Back