Lola Rose TSV 07/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£25.98 plus £1.95 postage as SCW mentioned. It's live on the website via the link earlier in this thread.

I wonder why only the green option has smooth beads? I'm not keen on the faceting; plus there's the issue of how strong the elastic is. As annoying as the clackers are on the usual Lola knotted ends, at least it adjusts to many different wrist sizes. Heavy beads on elastic can fall off unless the fit is good I've found.

Hurrah! Talked myself out of buying!

:mysmilie_8:

Lola Rose Valerie Semi Precious Bracelet
Item Number: 342245
QVC Price £34.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £1.95

The Valerie bracelet from Lola Rose features semi-precious beads with sterling silver rondelles between them. A truly versatile addition to your jewellery collection or a gorgeous present for a loved one, this stretch bracelet can be worn with any outfit to give it a beautiful touch of colour.
The perfect gift - this bracelet's universally-flattering design suits any style, making it a fantastic gift for anyone. What's more, with its handy stretch design, it's not only a breeze to take on and off whenever you want, but it also means that you don't have to guess your loved one's wrist size if you're giving it as a gift.

A colour to suit your style - in a spectrum of shades to choose from, from delicate pastels to vibrant brights, there's a bracelet for everyone. Opt for pretty pastel shades, a vibrant colour combo, or perhaps a pop of pure colour to set off your daytime and evening looks perfectly.

Stretch design
Comes with a Lola Rose pouch
Semi-precious stones, sterling silver
Bracelet (circumference): 16.5cm (6.5")

Colour options:

Oriental Mix
Green Mix
Mookite
Olive
Disco Mix
Blue Mix
Amethyst

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.342245

I cannot see the value in what they call their ‘Bunting’ necklaces for over £300! Diamonds, yes (chips) and not even solid gold.The same look could be bought for pence.I notice we have the same ‘what are we calling this?’/ Flinty ‘ selling fast may not be here at the morning repeat’/ model Cathy smiling sweetly, using a scarf 50 different ways.All @£1.95 p&p in case you missed that.

I am pleased to say I am not into any clunky jewellery or layered look bracelets and necklaces.I just like a cross and chain or locket. It wouldn't do if we all liked the same things.

I wonder why only the green option has smooth beads? I'm not keen on the faceting; plus there's the issue of how strong the elastic is. As annoying as the clackers are on the usual Lola knotted ends, at least it adjusts to many different wrist sizes. Heavy beads on elastic can fall off unless the fit is good I've found.

Hurrah! Talked myself out of buying!

:mysmilie_8:

Funnily I thought I was the only person in the world who hates these type of stones faceted and less keen on elastic nowadays after a few snapped after not being worn for some time.

Have been disappointed in the recent LR purchases so tend to look for older pieces which were much better.

Apparently the 3pm show is the last LR show of the day. Gone are the days when they continued the whole days with several OTO bargains.

Watching LR 2pm show with Katy P and Anna - is there a shortage of air on Q as neither of them has stopped to draw breath since the show started. Doing my head in.

I’m sure Anna is a lovely girl and she certainly knows the range but she is hard work to listen to, so excitable, hyper and KP isn’t a lot better for a grown woman.

Has anyone bought this? It seemed pretty but not cheap and the odd time I've bought LR I've either given it away or sold it on. Is it just me or is Katy Pullingner a giant? She seems quite a big person compared to some of the BA's, particularly the lady with the very short hair.

CC

Latest posts

Back