WynneLayers TSV 08/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WynneLayers Sleeveless Midi Dress Side Seam Pockets TSV 08/06/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177400

This flattering sleeveless midi dress from WynneLayers is made from soft jersey fabric in a block colour and features a flowing, A-line shape with a sweeping skirt that skims the body elegantly, plus side pockets and vents. Stylish, comfortable and easy to wear, this gorgeous dress will soon become your wardrobe staple for the season.

Versatile style - this fashionable piece can be worn to create a multitude of looks to suit any occasion. Try it with trainers and a denim jacket for daytime or dress it up with metallic sandals and shimmering jewellery for an evening party. You can even wear it over leggings on cooler days.

The choice is yours - available in six beautiful shades that are perfect for summer,

you'll be spoilt for choice. Go for classics Black or Taupe for easy sophisticated style, or add a pop of colour with the Seagrass, Pear, Rouge or Lilac options.

Round neckline
95% viscose, 5% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Seagrass
Pear
Rouge
Black
Taupe
Lilac

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 100.3cm (39.5"), XL: 108cm (42.5"), 2XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 3XL: 128.3cm (50.5")
Hip: XS: 116.8cm (46"), S: 121.9cm (48"), M: 127cm (50"), L: 133.4cm (52.5"), XL: 141cm (55.5"), 2XL: 151.1cm, 3XL: 161.3cm (63.5")
Length: XS: 102.9cm (40.5"), S: 103.5cm (40.8"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 105.1cm (41.4"), XL: 106.4cm (41.9"), 2XL: 108.3cm (42.6"), 3XL: 110.5cm (43.5")

All measurements are approximate

View attachment 17317

View attachment 17318

View attachment 17319

View attachment 17320

View attachment 17321

Whilst I’m not disputing that this is the first TSV this brand has been on air non stop this year so it seems as if they must have have had at least half a dozen by now.

Got to say this looks pretty poor pickings, the back views look uneven and clinging to the legs. I’m sure you can get items as bad as this for a fraction of the price.

Its now assumed that if pockets are shoved in, then we'll automatically buy it ! How many already this year have we had frocks with pockets ??? From Cuddle Duds to Nina Leonard, and now Marla is jumping on the bandwagon. Yep, I like a pocket, but I've bought several good quality maxi's on Amazon for less than half the price of QVC.

It's like a Carole Hochman nightie. I thought I'd paid far too much for the Denim & Co terry dress (the yellow one that Julia had on once on a show) but this is a bit boring and will probably cost more than £37.

CC

WynneLayers Sleeveless Midi Dress Side Seam Pockets
Item Number: 177400
QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.96
P&P £1.95

This flattering sleeveless midi dress from WynneLayers is made from soft jersey fabric in a block colour and features a flowing, A-line shape with a sweeping skirt that skims the body elegantly, plus side pockets and vents. Stylish, comfortable and easy to wear, this gorgeous dress will soon become your wardrobe staple for the season.
Versatile style - this fashionable piece can be worn to create a multitude of looks to suit any occasion. Try it with trainers and a denim jacket for daytime or dress it up with metallic sandals and shimmering jewellery for an evening party. You can even wear it over leggings on cooler days.

The choice is yours - available in six beautiful shades that are perfect for summer, you'll be spoilt for choice. Go for classics Black or Taupe for easy sophisticated style, or add a pop of colour with the Seagrass, Pear, Rouge or Lilac options.

Round neckline
95% viscose, 5% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Seagrass
Pear
Rouge
Black
Taupe
Lilac

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 100.3cm (39.5"), XL: 108cm (42.5"), 2XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 3XL: 128.3cm (50.5")
Hip: XS: 116.8cm (46"), S: 121.9cm (48"), M: 127cm (50"), L: 133.4cm (52.5"), XL: 141cm (55.5"), 2XL: 151.1cm, 3XL: 161.3cm (63.5")
Length: XS: 102.9cm (40.5"), S: 103.5cm (40.8"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 105.1cm (41.4"), XL: 106.4cm (41.9"), 2XL: 108.3cm (42.6"), 3XL: 110.5cm (43.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177400

Jump to the phones girls :phone::phone:
Pointy finger Just £1.95 postage and packaging
Not forgetting those friends who will ask why didn’t you didn’t get me one

:mysmilie_11:

Jump to the phones girls :phone::phone:
Pointy finger Just £1.95 postage and packaging
Not forgetting those friends who will ask why didn’t you didn’t get me one

:mysmilie_11:

No doubt people will be coming up to us on the high street or at the races to ask where we bought this offering. A large proportion of QVC viewers must attend the races since the subject is constantly coming up.

No doubt people will be coming up to us on the high street or at the races to ask where we bought this offering. A large proportion of QVC viewers must attend the races since the subject is constantly coming up.

Isn’t it the Q guest presenters that frequent the races and like giving away all the details for our entertainment, Ruth, Weeda and Carla are the first ones that spring to mind.

Such a pity as the colours are nice. Okish on the slim models but Jane confirms it isn’t for me.

The matching cardigan only makes it worse.

Crikey it`s 100 smackers for a stretchy shapeless dress which shows the outline of your bra knickers and bum cheeks and a see through baggy cardi which resembles a 1960`s bri nylon see through babydoll style negligee. For 100 smackers I`d expect far more !

This is doing nobody any favours, and they choose Jilly to present.Just seen a few of these pieces and they are basically oblong pieces of fabric with a neck trim, you might as well cut a hole in a tablecloth and put it over your head.The idea is if you are a larger size you drape yourself with fabric.It just makes everyone look bigger including the slimmer models.Jane, Catherine’s Mother looks embarrassed, she needs to cover those arms
( this is coming from a 72 yr. old! Never wear sleeveless now)The TSV Will now sell out by lunchtime to the MW fanatics who fall for all of this.

Who is this “designer” called Marla Wynne whose name commands an expensive price tag? Even Bendy Leesy who actually was a “designer” clothes are cheaper. All I can think is that MW Chinese factory is more “high end” than the other Chinese factories.

Those armholes, look at how they have dropped when on the hangers.

It’s hand wash cold too, can you imagine how this would stretch with the weight of the water on the washing line.

Silly Halliday wants you to take advantage of the £1.95 p&p by buying a £48 paper thin top that you could buy other places for less than half the price. So technically spend £48 to save £3 (p&p would probably be about £4.95) or shop elsewhere and save about £30.

Latest posts

Back