Garden Makeover TSV 09/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got similar torches to these, a different shape and no remote, and they are really good. I got two for my mum as well and she loves them. Paid similar price to this but they are worth it. Very realistic and bright.

CC

They were selling some flame torches (admittedly not those ones) during one of the gardening shows on Monday. They were virtually identical to the ones sold on IW.

Mine are the IW ones, the early model but they do them now in different flame colours and can be charged via USB instead of just sun. I like the orange ones though, Mr CC thought they were real flames (as did my mum's neighbour).

CC

Does anyone have a price for this yet? The price above of £25 seems to have been the listed price for over a week now. Not much of a TSV price in that case.

£24.98 + post as far as i know as the Q price had risen since posting

Thanks. There was actually one day this week that the price was showing £24 but with a higher postage. Kinda makes the value of a 1 day tsv price look rather silly.

Looked back at my old order for these and I paid £30 for two. Free postage so just the same if Q are doing them for £25 and a fiver post. They are worth £15 each I think.

CC

Luxform Set of 2 Flame Effect Torches with Remote Control
Item Number: 518551
QVC Price £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This set of two metal garden torches from Luxform feature realistic, flame-effect LED candles set inside lampshades that have cut-out detailing, plus a remote control function. Boasting a versatile wireless design, these torches can be installed anywhere in your outdoor space and will give it a gorgeous glow at the press of a button.
Effortless operation - with a handy remote control, these torches can be switched on and off with ease, wherever you're sitting in your garden. They also come with a timer function, which you can simply set to turn off automatically, allowing you to save power and forget about switching them off yourself.

The beauty of a real flame - the LED candles in these torches flicker like real flames at the touch of a button, so you can sit back and relax with the pretty flickering glow of this safer, easier alternative to a real fire.

Create the perfect ambience - these torches cast a gorgeous light pattern over your garden when they're lit, thanks to the intricate cut-out design on the lampshades, making them the perfect addition to your garden party or al fresco dinner.

Choose your perfect piece - in a choice of two designs and two colours, these torches allow you to choose the perfect style to suit your outdoor space. In either Matte Black or Matte Anthracite Grey, you can opt for the Cylinder design for a more traditional look, or select the Tulip shape if you prefer something a little different. The choice is yours!

Batteries included
Power-saving timer allow 4 hours on and 20 hours off automatically

Design options:

Cylinder
Tulip

Colour options:

Matte Black
Matte Anthracite Grey

What's in the box?

2 x metal lampshades
2 x metal poles
2 x plastic ground spikes
2 x plastic LED candles
6 x alkaline batteries
1 x remote control (battery included)
1 x instruction manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518551

my sister bought the lights so I bought a set dont really need them but ...dont like the ideal world ones as much prefer the shapes and pattern of the QVC set plus its a lot cheaper considering how nice they look

Latest posts

Back