Garden & Diy Outlet TSV 11/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections Mains Operated 10m Indoor/ Outdoor 20 Bulb LED Lights
Item Number: 708750
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £12.98
P&P £2.95

A strand of mains-powered, indoor/outdoor lights featuring 20 large round LED bulbs on a neutral black cord. Use these versatile lights to decorate your patio, along your fence or around a gazebo for balmy evenings outside, and when the weather is chilly or rainy, just transfer them indoors to liven up your d‚cor - whatever the occasion, make it glow with Home Reflections.
Colour to complement your space - add pretty colour to evenings in the garden with the multi-coloured option that morphs through pastel tones, or go for a classic look with the clear option, which offers warm white ambient light for those relaxed al fresco evenings.

Easy up, easy down - cable support hooks that can be quickly attached to branches or nails are built into the top of each light bulb, so moving this strand is easy and hassle-free. It also makes them ideal when attaching for an impromptu garden party or taking down in an unexpected downpour. Just plug them in and you're ready to go.

A versatile length - these lights boast a 10 metre string length and an extra six metres of cable allowing you to hang them anywhere you like without running out of cable, making them perfect for winding around trees, hanging around your whole room or laying along the full length of your table - the choice is yours! Plus they're safe to place against fabric, like your garden parasol, as the bulbs don't get hot.

Really robust - constructed with durability in mind, the bulbs themselves are made of a strong plastic, so you don't have to worry about breakages when you're hanging them or moving them about.

Colour options:

Multi-coloured - opaque glass bulbs that morph through pastel shades of red, pink, purple, blue green and yellow
Clear - clear glass bulbs with warm white steady LED lights

Please note: this light strand has an IP rating of IP44 and can be left outdoors in normal weather and wet conditions. Whilst the bulbs are splash-proof and can be left outside during inclement weather, the power adaptor needs to be kept indoors at all times.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708750

The morphing ones look identical to one of my first purchases from QVC about 20 YEARS AGO!

They were very good, and still worked when I put them away a few years ago (apart from one bulb that stopped morphing properly).

The point is, I bought them 20 years ago, almost certainly as a TSV, then I never saw them again, and now they are back again!

EDIT Apparently they had them about a year ago.

I also bought 2 sets of 4 solar lights about 20 years ago, when they were very rare and I hadn't seen them anywhere else.

4 have since failed, but I am still using the other 4 every day, indoors and out. They are brighter than modern ones too, each one uses 2 LEDs.

I was just about to order them but saw they are a warm white. I prefer the bright white and decided not to buy them. Shame to pass up on a bargain!

Latest posts

Back