Marie Francoise Has had a Baby Girl

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lovely news ! and imagine M-F will have great fun and her usual style in dressing her absolutely fabulously.

My niece recently had premature and healthy twin baby boys, absolutely gorgeous, but oh how I would have loved to have bought pretty girly dresses.

There's a photo of the baby (who is gorgeous) on the QVC FB page. I only look on their FB as a guest, but the post is visible.

Awwww, congratulations to MF and boyfriend/partner/husband (not sure which!). I wish them great joy as a family.

CC

Lovely news ! and imagine M-F will have great fun and her usual style in dressing her absolutely fabulously.

My niece recently had premature and healthy twin baby boys, absolutely gorgeous, but oh how I would have loved to have bought pretty girly dresses.

Ha ha! I felt the same when I was little & my Mum had twin boys. I wanted girls so that I could dress them up like living dolls! I did say at the time I wanted to throw them in the dustbin but thankfully my opinion has changed!

Congratulations a lovely baby girl

451C42B7-FFCD-47C4-BFDC-45482AFFE8E5.jpg

What a lovely Baby. Cngratulations, good luck and health to them all...:up:

Lovely name too. I'm ok with Mia, but have always had trouble pronouncing Fleur. Its the name of a distant cousin and I sound like some drunken old Aunt when attempting to say it. I've even tried to say floor in a posh way, but that doesn't work either. :mysmilie_11:

Lovely name too. I'm ok with Mia, but have always had trouble pronouncing Fleur. Its the name of a distant cousin and I sound like some drunken old Aunt when attempting to say it. I've even tried to say floor in a posh way, but that doesn't work either. :mysmilie_11:

Fleur is our younger daughter's favourite name & was always going to be her daughter's name. Unfortunately she's now Mrs Ball...

Congratulations to Marie-Francoise on the safe arrival of her new baby.

She worked at Q until very shortly before baby was born, I think. I wish her and her partner much joy at becoming a family.

Ahh lovely little girly! :)

But I feel your pain at having to buy boy things!
Literally all my friends from school to uni, to 3/4 cousins ALL have boys - most of them 2 boys. I love them all, but ages ago I bought some Doudou et Compagnie French mouse booties - so adorable - in hope of someone having a girl...
Last week another baby arrived: Alexander - not Alexandra! ;(

Latest posts

Back