Marie Francoise Has had a Baby Girl

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Obviously a healthy baby is all that matters but I like boys as they are more genuine. Girls are manipulative from the moment they come out of the womb! In a nanosecond they sum up “what’s in it for me” before each and every action.

I have three daughters five Granddaughters and three Great Granddaughters and I don’t recognise what you are getting at LATI. I also have five Grandsons and one Great-grandson and again all fabulous young people.

I have three daughters five Granddaughters and three Great Granddaughters and I don’t recognise what you are getting at LATI. I also have five Grandsons and one Great-grandson and again all fabulous young people.

What a lovely comment about your obviously much-loved family.

Obviously a healthy baby is all that matters but I like boys as they are more genuine. Girls are manipulative from the moment they come out of the womb! In a nanosecond they sum up “what’s in it for me” before each and every action.

:mysmilie_13:

Blimey Lati! Did your daughter forget your birthday or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

My Dad, bless him, as always said that ALL babies can wrap you around their tiny little fingers!

I do wish that Marie-Francoise was a QVC presenter as she is the true professional & seems a beautiful lady both inside & out! I am not on any social media but did peep at her Instagram page when hearing of her new arrival. She has posted photos of cards & hand knitted baby gifts from viewers/Kipling fans & is genuinely touched by peoples kindness. So lovely to see how touched & delighted she is! I wish her all the luck in the world!

Latest posts

Back