Iím Chloe The QVC Prepared....... - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I think the QVC presenters agents are OJ Simpson’s “Dream Team” because they could literally get away with murder on QVC and wouldn’t get the sack. Chloe Everton proof in point, either that or QVC bosses don’t give two tosses now, because they know anything will sell on QVC, even when the likes of Ms Everton act like a pathetic immature child, or Kathy Tayler stuttering, interrupting and bumbling her way through, or Jackie Kabler giggling like she’s embarrassed to be there or Jill Franks........the list is endless.
    Plus today Pippa dressed like Private Benjamin, and back to screeching yeah, yeah, yeah at every opportunity.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Plus today Pippa dressed like Private Benjamin, and back to screeching yeah, yeah, yeah at every opportunity.
    Oh no, or should I say no no no no no (Pipa/Pippa/Pippppppa style)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    She's on a fashion hour & doing her usual innuendo-laden comments. The guest described the way a dress was cut & Ms Smut pops in with "Ooh, we like those extras inches". She's already interrupted & not apologised & then carried on talking about the model giggling. I looked at this dress because it's an exact copy of one I had 15 years ago & wish I'd never recycled.
    And this is exactly why my house is cluttered - I made the mistake of recycling several items over the years that I really regretted. Now I'm afraid to throw anything as that regret is miserable.
    Likes Twilight , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I had a gorgeous crushed velvet, midnight blue jacket that was a longer length and I looked great in it. My friend persuaded me to swap it for a red lace dress that I never wore. To this day I wish I'd kept it and never seen anything like it since.

CC
    Likes alter ego , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I had a gorgeous crushed velvet, midnight blue jacket that was a longer length and I looked great in it. My friend persuaded me to swap it for a red lace dress that I never wore. To this day I wish I'd kept it and never seen anything like it since.

CC
    Makes you want to spit doesn't it? Please note, I'm very dignified & never spit

Likes candycane, alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Isn’t it a nice feeling when you come across something you were sure you binned and then regretted at the back of a cupboard only to try it on and find it no longer fits
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Isn’t it a nice feeling when you come across something you were sure you binned and then regretted at the back of a cupboard only to try it on and find it no longer fits
    Rarely happens to me these days, but I must start my diet soon. I know I'll feel so much better when I've knuckled down and dropped some flab.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ah! So that explains a lot.

Chloe's on the Nina Leonard hour telling the guest that she has sit-down showers and lies down on the bed, hanging her head off the end to dry her hair. All because, as she explains. she has very "tired days" due to working relentlessly.

I'd love to see how she'd cope with a proper job!

Now discussing getting ready for a wedding in a portaloo and being unable to do her eyeliner as the smell was making her want to throw up.

Wouldn't you just love to be the guest sitting next to her? She's always struck me as being a bit grubby - one of those people that doesn't wash their hands after being to the loo (but definitely uses Poo Pourri or whatever Q was selling).

Post Thanks / Like

Now talking herself out of a job during another "what colour are we calling this" cock-up. She's telling the viewer to just look online and mute us. The guest, being polite, tells her that the colour is definitely what she's calling it and not what Chloe's babbling on about.

Apparently she goes home after work and is mute. Damn shame she didn't do us all a favour an either treat us to mute or p-off home early!
    Likes Scandi Princess , Evie , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If I went into a department store staffed by people like the majority of salespeople aka presenters on QVC I would not go back. I shall therefore watch less and less and buy less. Is the organisation run by teenagers who have no real control or understanding over how people should conduct themselves? In any case the said presenters are old enough to know how they should behave. A large number use every opportunity to show off about their wonderful lIves, numerous holidays and weekend breaks, possessions and what they consider are enviable lifestyles. Do they for one moment stop to consider that a good proportion of their viewers are housebound for one reason or another? If they don’t then perhaps they should or they are beyond stupid. There are at least 8 of them who are the worst offenders and the less I see of them the better.