Iím Chloe The QVC Prepared....... - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of a couple of people at work. A woman came into the office one morning wearing the previous day's clothes. The younger staff spent all day trying to discover why she hadn't been home. They eventually found out where she'd been, and with whom.

We had a very good looking male graduate spend 3 months with us as part of his fast-track training. He
    Kept a spare shirt and toiletries in his briefcase and on several occasions to my knowledge he stayed overnight at a nearby hotel with one of my friends. Sadly she hadn't arranged a contingency outfit and came in the next day in yesterday's clothes. It's such a give-away !

Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Many years ago a colleague was going through a messy divorce and it went to her head. She got in with new groups and went pretty wild. She arrived in to work one morning with her clothes inside out after spending the night in a hedge and still several sheets to the wind.
    Likes Linwood, Twilight , ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Many years ago a colleague was going through a messy divorce and it went to her head. She got in with new groups and went pretty wild. She arrived in to work one morning with her clothes inside out after spending the night in a hedge and still several sheets to the wind.
    Oh yes, when I worked in London there was an anything goes attitude. One mid week morning the bosses secretary arrived in a mini skirt, cami, killer heels and a man's leather jacket, reeking of drink and still a bit pissed I'd never dare lol.

CC
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I missed chloe saying any of the above,she seem a bit ditzy for her age, but I still prefer to watch her rather than JK or CH not to mention CR.I watch very little QVC, and I have more or less given up on IW.

Post Thanks / Like

She's on a fashion hour & doing her usual innuendo-laden comments. The guest described the way a dress was cut & Ms Smut pops in with "Ooh, we like those extras inches". She's already interrupted & not apologised & then carried on talking about the model giggling. I looked at this dress because it's an exact copy of one I had 15 years ago & wish I'd never recycled.
    Thanks daps thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She's on now with LPD on the Benefit hour. Scandi Prince has just come in & observed how much Chloe is looking at herself in the monitor. I think she has spent too much time with Chuntley & Julia Roberts. I am sitting here seriously wondering how much these self obsessed wannabes are earning?

Post Thanks / Like

I think that they are earning a lot. Much more than they with their limited talents ever dreamed possible. That’s why they lack the finesse to know how to handle their relatively new found wealth. Ghastly!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    I think that they are earning a lot. Much more than they with their limited talents ever dreamed possible. That’s why they lack the finesse to know how to handle their relatively new found wealth. Ghastly!
    Well, I couldn't believe my eyes when she was on a Benefit/Beauty hour at lunchtime. Lorna was flogging a trio of pull apart make up bags when Chloe was suddenly seen with a lollipop in her gob looking like Kojak but certainly not as cool! Just wondering why she wasn't told off as she didn't take it out for quite a while & seemed to think it was clever. Chloe my dear- you aint clever & no one is laughing in fact I think you are an immature idiot who needs to grow up & be professional for once.

Post Thanks / Like

She is an idiot. She makes some dumb bunny comment and then stands there with that stupid grin on her face waiting for people to think she's clever. And those white/grey snake boots look awful on her.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I think the QVC presenters agents are OJ Simpsonís ďDream TeamĒ because they could literally get away with murder on QVC and wouldnít get the sack. Chloe Everton proof in point, either that or QVC bosses donít give two tosses now, because they know anything will sell on QVC, even when the likes of Ms Everton act like a pathetic immature child, or Kathy Tayler stuttering, interrupting and bumbling her way through, or Jackie Kabler giggling like sheís embarrassed to be there or Jill Franks........the list is endless.