I’m Chloe The QVC Prepared.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reminds me of a couple of people at work. A woman came into the office one morning wearing the previous day's clothes. The younger staff spent all day trying to discover why she hadn't been home. They eventually found out where she'd been, and with whom.

We had a very good looking male graduate spend 3 months with us as part of his fast-track training. He
Kept a spare shirt and toiletries in his briefcase and on several occasions to my knowledge he stayed overnight at a nearby hotel with one of my friends. Sadly she hadn't arranged a contingency outfit and came in the next day in yesterday's clothes. It's such a give-away !

Many years ago a colleague was going through a messy divorce and it went to her head. She got in with new groups and went pretty wild. She arrived in to work one morning with her clothes inside out after spending the night in a hedge and still several sheets to the wind.

Many years ago a colleague was going through a messy divorce and it went to her head. She got in with new groups and went pretty wild. She arrived in to work one morning with her clothes inside out after spending the night in a hedge and still several sheets to the wind.

Oh yes, when I worked in London there was an anything goes attitude. One mid week morning the bosses secretary arrived in a mini skirt, cami, killer heels and a man's leather jacket, reeking of drink and still a bit pissed :mysmilie_17: I'd never dare lol.

CC

I missed chloe saying any of the above,she seem a bit ditzy for her age, but I still prefer to watch her rather than JK or CH not to mention CR.I watch very little QVC, and I have more or less given up on IW.

She's on a fashion hour & doing her usual innuendo-laden comments. The guest described the way a dress was cut & Ms Smut pops in with "Ooh, we like those extras inches". She's already interrupted & not apologised & then carried on talking about the model giggling. I looked at this dress because it's an exact copy of one I had 15 years ago & wish I'd never recycled.

She's on now with LPD on the Benefit hour. Scandi Prince has just come in & observed how much Chloe is looking at herself in the monitor. I think she has spent too much time with Chuntley & Julia Roberts. I am sitting here seriously wondering how much these self obsessed wannabes are earning?

I think that they are earning a lot. Much more than they with their limited talents ever dreamed possible. That’s why they lack the finesse to know how to handle their relatively new found wealth. Ghastly!

I think that they are earning a lot. Much more than they with their limited talents ever dreamed possible. That’s why they lack the finesse to know how to handle their relatively new found wealth. Ghastly!

Well, I couldn't believe my eyes when she was on a Benefit/Beauty hour at lunchtime. Lorna was flogging a trio of pull apart make up bags when Chloe was suddenly seen with a lollipop in her gob looking like Kojak but certainly not as cool! Just wondering why she wasn't told off as she didn't take it out for quite a while & seemed to think it was clever. Chloe my dear- you aint clever & no one is laughing in fact I think you are an immature idiot who needs to grow up & be professional for once.

She is an idiot. She makes some dumb bunny comment and then stands there with that stupid grin on her face waiting for people to think she's clever. And those white/grey snake boots look awful on her.

CC

I think the QVC presenters agents are OJ Simpson’s “Dream Team” because they could literally get away with murder on QVC and wouldn’t get the sack. Chloe Everton proof in point, either that or QVC bosses don’t give two tosses now, because they know anything will sell on QVC, even when the likes of Ms Everton act like a pathetic immature child, or Kathy Tayler stuttering, interrupting and bumbling her way through, or Jackie Kabler giggling like she’s embarrassed to be there or Jill Franks........the list is endless.

I think the QVC presenters agents are OJ Simpson’s “Dream Team” because they could literally get away with murder on QVC and wouldn’t get the sack. Chloe Everton proof in point, either that or QVC bosses don’t give two tosses now, because they know anything will sell on QVC, even when the likes of Ms Everton act like a pathetic immature child, or Kathy Tayler stuttering, interrupting and bumbling her way through, or Jackie Kabler giggling like she’s embarrassed to be there or Jill Franks........the list is endless.

Plus today Pippa dressed like Private Benjamin, and back to screeching yeah, yeah, yeah at every opportunity.

She's on a fashion hour & doing her usual innuendo-laden comments. The guest described the way a dress was cut & Ms Smut pops in with "Ooh, we like those extras inches". She's already interrupted & not apologised & then carried on talking about the model giggling. I looked at this dress because it's an exact copy of one I had 15 years ago & wish I'd never recycled.

And this is exactly why my house is cluttered - I made the mistake of recycling several items over the years that I really regretted. Now I'm afraid to throw anything as that regret is miserable.

I had a gorgeous crushed velvet, midnight blue jacket that was a longer length and I looked great in it. My friend persuaded me to swap it for a red lace dress that I never wore. To this day I wish I'd kept it and never seen anything like it since.

CC

I had a gorgeous crushed velvet, midnight blue jacket that was a longer length and I looked great in it. My friend persuaded me to swap it for a red lace dress that I never wore. To this day I wish I'd kept it and never seen anything like it since.

CC

Makes you want to spit doesn't it? Please note, I'm very dignified & never spit :angel:

Isn’t it a nice feeling when you come across something you were sure you binned and then regretted at the back of a cupboard only to try it on and find it no longer fits

Isn’t it a nice feeling when you come across something you were sure you binned and then regretted at the back of a cupboard only to try it on and find it no longer fits

Rarely happens to me these days, but I must start my diet soon. I know I'll feel so much better when I've knuckled down and dropped some flab.

Ah! So that explains a lot.

Chloe's on the Nina Leonard hour telling the guest that she has sit-down showers and lies down on the bed, hanging her head off the end to dry her hair. All because, as she explains. she has very "tired days" due to working relentlessly.

I'd love to see how she'd cope with a proper job!

Now discussing getting ready for a wedding in a portaloo and being unable to do her eyeliner as the smell was making her want to throw up.

Wouldn't you just love to be the guest sitting next to her? She's always struck me as being a bit grubby - one of those people that doesn't wash their hands after being to the loo (but definitely uses Poo Pourri or whatever Q was selling).

Now talking herself out of a job during another "what colour are we calling this" cock-up. She's telling the viewer to just look online and mute us. The guest, being polite, tells her that the colour is definitely what she's calling it and not what Chloe's babbling on about.

Apparently she goes home after work and is mute. Damn shame she didn't do us all a favour an either treat us to mute or p-off home early!

If I went into a department store staffed by people like the majority of salespeople aka presenters on QVC I would not go back. I shall therefore watch less and less and buy less. Is the organisation run by teenagers who have no real control or understanding over how people should conduct themselves? In any case the said presenters are old enough to know how they should behave. A large number use every opportunity to show off about their wonderful lIves, numerous holidays and weekend breaks, possessions and what they consider are enviable lifestyles. Do they for one moment stop to consider that a good proportion of their viewers are housebound for one reason or another? If they don’t then perhaps they should or they are beyond stupid. There are at least 8 of them who are the worst offenders and the less I see of them the better.

Latest posts

Back