I’m Chloe The QVC Prepared.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
.......Wedding guest.

Following on from the tale of taking two pairs of shoes to the recent wedding, taking them off and then not being able to find them resulting going home shoeless.

Also the taking off her coat and throwing in the fire with a male guest trying to rescue it out for her.

Monday we had the tale she took two pairs of Vercella knickers to the wedding and was able to give a pair to someone who forgot her pants.

Plus was said today at the wedding out came her Lilibeth brow shaper for a bridesmaid wearing a sleeveless dress, who had complained of hairy arms.

I’m not surprised by any of her antidotes, if she can stand there in front of everyone and recite a poem she made up about “Mini Cheddars” live on air, and how she has to take them on holiday with her, nothing that stupid pathetic women says surprises me.

Why are you taking two spare pairs of knickers to a wedding? Well actually I think I know the answer to that and it's not to hand out to folk who have forgot their pants :mysmilie_11:

CC (who has not led a sheltered life!)

I've not led a sheltered life either. Not only have I not done any of those things, I've never heard of anyone else doing them.

She must be truly unique.

Maybe that's how she er, I'll try and put it politely, "meets men" (or women) :mysmilie_17:

CC

Yes she probably takes a spare bag of Mini Cheddars along too with the spare pair of knickers, just incase she meets a woman she fancies, she can share them under the moonlight, the Cheddars not the knickers.......then again it’s Chloe :mysmilie_17:

Either she has done all of those things or it's pure fabrication (apart from that ridiculous mini cheddars rhyme) .... I wonder which it is?

Why are you taking two spare pairs of knickers to a wedding? Well actually I think I know the answer to that and it's not to hand out to folk who have forgot their pants :mysmilie_11:

CC (who has not led a sheltered life!)

She takes 2 in case she gets the s**ts from all that cheese & pineapple on sticks.

Yes she probably takes a spare bag of Mini Cheddars along too with the spare pair of knickers, just incase she meets a woman she fancies, she can share them under the moonlight, the Cheddars not the knickers.......then again it’s Chloe :mysmilie_17:

OMG am I the only one thinking about Chloe's cheesy knickers now? How can I ever un imagine this.......Wallpaper alert! :mysmilie_13:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG am I the only one thinking about Chloe's cheesy knickers now? How can I ever un imagine this.......Wallpaper alert! :mysmilie_13:

I was going to have some cheese on toast for breakfast SB, but.....er....,think I’ll stick to cereal. :smirk:

Exactly WHO would want her at their wedding ? (I suppose possibly Craig or Lee Holbein).

The woman is an embarrassment, and little surprising she got kicked off Sky sports.

Exactly WHO would want her at their wedding ? (I suppose possibly Craig or Lee Holbein).

The woman is an embarrassment, and little surprising she got kicked off Sky sports.

She might be performing “Mini Cheddars” as the couples first dance. :mysmilie_17:

Either she has done all of those things or it's pure fabrication (apart from that ridiculous mini cheddars rhyme) .... I wonder which it is?

I suspect she heavily embellishes the truth to make her life appear more interesting. There are a number of others in the QVC ME ME ME I I I brigade who do that!

Latest posts

Back