Kim & Co TSV 13/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it’s not a jumpsuit it’s a maxi. A knee length summer dress would make a change.

If it’s not a jumpsuit it’s a maxi. A knee length summer dress would make a change.

I do prefer maxi's but I have some quite lovely knee length dresses from White Stuff, I agree it would have made a nice change. I would have preferred a dress with short sleeves too and not high low either.

I love maxis & midis but I'm wary of these with longer hemlines at the back because I sometimes tread on the material when walking down stairs.

I have quite a lot of maxis the full length I prefer
A lot I’ve used over the years for abroad holidays but probably won’t manage going aboard
So would if anything prefer elbow length sleeved if the weather here, it’s going to be very warm.

I bought a midi yesterday in Debenhams attracted by the lovely print. I knew it was lower at the back, However at home I felt it was too short at the front so an going to return it -such a pity as it is lovely otherwise and I could have lived with the difference in hems.

I am only 5 ft so lord alone knows where it would have hit anyone taller. Not helped by hating my legs so keep them covered as much as possible. Might try a bit of tan to see if it looks any better.

I bought a lovely maxi from Bon Marche and they have now started doing some of their maxis in 3 lengths, short,, regular and long which is great for me because I`m quite tall. It also means the bodice on the long version is also slightly longer therefore fits me better. I got 20% off it too with a discount code.

I have an absolutely gorgeous Kimmy below knee dress that is flirty and flippy at the tiered hem. I came across it one time when I was browsing clearance and so glad I bought it. Every time I wear it people comment on it favourably. I think Kim should stick to the items that made her "famous" and dump all the allegedly lovely new stuff.

CC

On the inaccurately titled Morning Style Kathy Tayler described Kim as pernickety & then came out with the following: "...she's probably very difficult to work for because she's such a perfectionist". Who does she think she is? They're on together tomorrow & I can't see Ms bumble & fluster Tayler saying that to her face.

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Sleeveless Hi-Low Hem Maxi Dress Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176816

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Sleeveless Hi-Low Hem Maxi Dress Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176817

QVC Price £63.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This sleeveless, jersey maxi dress from Kim & Co comes in a choice of striking prints or solid black and features a round neckline with a hi-lo hemline and side pockets for a cool, contemporary feel. Versatile, easy to care for and easy to wear, this eye-catching dress will make a great addition to your summer wardrobe.
Wear it your way - this dress is perfect for any occasion, whether you dress it up with heels and shimmering jewellery for the evening or wear with a jacket and trainers by day. It also comes in your choice of Regular or Petite length so you can find just the right fit for you.

The perfect holiday dress - stay cool on the beach or by the pool in this fabulous maxi dress. The fabric is machine washable and won't crease easily, making it a great choice for throwing into your suitcase for those summer holidays.

Bold and bright - take your pick from five statement prints that will look gorgeous this summer and ensure you stand out from the crowd. Or if you prefer more classic style, then go for the solid Black option and dress it up with shimmering jewellery and sandals.

95% polyester, 5% elastane - printed; 96% polyester, 4% elastane - solid
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black Multi
Green Multi
Black/ Green
Duck Egg Multi
Navy Multi

Not for me too drab, if I was going just couldn’t image taking these prints on an abroad holiday
Sick of high low business too, if I was to wear up at the front look I would prefer that the dress didn’t look took up at the front cause of the wearers bust and stomach sticking out.

Latest posts

Back