Kim & Co TSV 13/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet Kimmy is peed off her TSV is today, you can buy a two pack of similar dresses on Ideal World for £28. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/nicole-print-and-plain-midi-dress-2-pack--480571 :mysmilie_17:

I bought two short tropical print dresses from IW for £20. I thought they'd be great for chucking on for breakfast on the balcony on my cruise (instead of wearing pyjamas). Am I annoying everyone yet with my boasting??? Three weeks today :mysmilie_8:

Carla and Kathy do look nice in the TSV.

Last edited:
I like some of the prints I have caught sight of today but the dress is just not my thing and the hi/low hem just looks as though they couldn’t get it straight.Try as I might I just cannot listen to Kim, the babbling and giggling although she does know her range.That added to with Kathy T = mute.

I bought two short tropical print dresses from IW for £20. I thought they'd be great for chucking on for breakfast on the balcony on my cruise (instead of wearing pyjamas). Am I annoying everyone yet with my boasting??? Three weeks today :mysmilie_8:

Yes I saw those and they're great value. Sooooo envious, and you'll have a fab time. Cruising is so addictive, you'll be booking another one, guaranteed.

I did order the plain black, as I'm past wearing short frocks, and have loads of colourful kimono style jackets, so its a good backdrop for my other stuff, and I like the pocket feature. Not too worried about the hi-lo hem, its not as bad as the Join frocks with their really hiiiiii-lo hems.

You're not boasting, you're looking forward to your holiday. You'd be annoying everyone if you weren't doing your job because you were constantly talking about yourself & all your possessions.

I'm counting the days down with you!

Do other people have problems with huge baggy underarms in most sleeveless garments on the market? I find it impossible to get a neat fit that will also fit in the hips and I’m not altogether sure some would fit anyone of any shape.

Yes, I hate baggy armholes that show your bra and I hate when the shoulders on sleeveless dresses are just a tiny bit not wide enough to cover your bra straps and they keep popping out. I don't know why but I just think bra straps showing looks shoddy, especially if the bra in question is a bit grubby (I chuck bras once they get past it but I've seen some horrors on other people).

CC

Just browsing and came across this clip - what in God’s name is chuntley like

Sorry can’t do links but the item number is 174556

I only looked because the dress was in clearance but when I watched the video clip I nearly &&&& myself when I saw the state of chuntley preening and twirling.

Someone has just posted on Q`s facebook page to say the tsv dress has arrived and looks like a rag. Oh dear.

Someone has just posted on Q`s facebook page to say the tsv dress has arrived and looks like a rag. Oh dear.

That's a shame for those that went for it and will probably return. Kim's quality of fabric isn't what it used to be.

CC

Latest posts

Back