Nourish London

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let us know if you try it as I'm always on the lookout for the Fountain of Youth!

CC

Fountain? for me maybe a trickle :mysmilie_17:

Will do CC, I’m having a look when I get a chance to pop some things in my flexi basket. :mysmilie_3:

Ideal World have got a new beauty range called “Nourish London” they’re vegan and certified cruelty free with the bunny. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/search/nourish-london I thought I’d let people, I’m tempted to try it because compared to Nourish London website https://nourishskinrange.com/ IW prices are quite good.

It's a standard shopping telly tactic to inflate the prices on the suppliers website's prices to make the channel's prices look good.
It's all done by arrangement with the supplier and it's designed to fool the customers.

It's a standard shopping telly tactic to inflate the prices on the suppliers website's prices to make the channel's prices look good.
It's all done by arrangement with the supplier and it's designed to fool the customers.

Yes I’m aware of that in QVCs case, but I’ve come across this brand years ago and the prices have only gone up one or two pounds, since I first looked, it’s the collection I meant was a good deal. Since the internet began it’s always been more expensive to buy on the brands own website, and cheaper on the likes of Curry’s, Argos, Amazon etc.

Erm....yes, I do believe I do :mysmilie_19:

I really do wonder if she realises how much she pees everyone off when she has to mention "I'm vegan" in every ****** blog & every ****** show. Wake up Chuntley- people have been vegan years before you! I hardly eat meat & have bought cruelty free skincare & make up since the 80s when I was a teenager. I also cook my meat eating hubby vegan meals regularly (although I am not vegan- I love eggs, feta too much) which he hates to admit, but he enjoys. HOWEVER, I never preach to my family & friends & would never introduce myself by saying "Hi, I hardly eat meat, pleased to meet you"". What a self obsessed idiot! I am waiting for a self obsessed blog showing how pleased she is with herself for donating all her leather handbags, shoes etc from QVC to her local charity shop. Hope they pat her on the head to make her feel good.

I really do wonder if she realises how much she pees everyone off when she has to mention "I'm vegan" in every ****** blog & every ****** show. Wake up Chuntley- people have been vegan years before you! I hardly eat meat & have bought cruelty free skincare & make up since the 80s when I was a teenager. I also cook my meat eating hubby vegan meals regularly (although I am not vegan- I love eggs, feta too much) which he hates to admit, but he enjoys. HOWEVER, I never preach to my family & friends & would never introduce myself by saying "Hi, I hardly eat meat, pleased to meet you"". What a self obsessed idiot! I am waiting for a self obsessed blog showing how pleased she is with herself for donating all her leather handbags, shoes etc from QVC to her local charity shop. Hope they pat her on the head to make her feel good.

I’m the same as you Scandi, I wouldn’t force anyone to become vegetarian just because I don’t eat meat but boy doesn’t Chuntley link being a vegan to absolutely anything and everything, it’s almost as if she invented the concept.

IS she? Hadn’t heard! :yawn: would like to know if the glue in her extensions were vegan.

Ah but they were probably put in before she became a vegan, apparently she’s keeping all her leather bags and shoes because she’d already bought them but “won’t buy any animal products since she’s became a vegan”........I know, you could make it up. :mysmilie_19:

Ah but they were probably put in before she became a vegan, apparently she’s keeping all her leather bags and shoes because she’d already bought them but “won’t buy any animal products since she’s became a vegan”........I know, you could make it up. :mysmilie_19:

So she’s the Beyonce vegan, not an ethical vegan.

I have wondered before now about comparative pricing. The most remarkable differences seem to be attributed to the Elizabeth Grant range. Its not a product for me so I just don't know but it seems that IW are regularly claiming discounts which must be in the region of 70 to 80%. I get it that worth or value is entirely due to how much anyone is prepared to pay but the EG people are clearly making their margin and IW shifts the volume to take their wedge plus the shipping and handling and the revenue from the phone call to place orders but you would have thought that this heavy discounting devalues the brand. So how much is it worth and is it worth to you what you paid is the relevant factor.

I have wondered before now about comparative pricing. The most remarkable differences seem to be attributed to the Elizabeth Grant range. Its not a product for me so I just don't know but it seems that IW are regularly claiming discounts which must be in the region of 70 to 80%. I get it that worth or value is entirely due to how much anyone is prepared to pay but the EG people are clearly making their margin and IW shifts the volume to take their wedge plus the shipping and handling and the revenue from the phone call to place orders but you would have thought that this heavy discounting devalues the brand. So how much is it worth and is it worth to you what you paid is the relevant factor.

EG has been with IW for about 17/18 years they said. I remember seeing it on and off when I first started watching IW 19 years ago when they first started, that’s probably why IW get great discounts (out of loyalty perhaps) so it was not long after that EG started on IW. I always use EG, the skin care and cleansers are brilliant (I love Aldi’s beauty too). EG is sold around the world, it was on QVC France till they went bust a few months back (QVC France not EG) I know the prices are dearer in other retailers but as far as I’m concerned it’s worth it, I love their animal friendly beauty products.

Absolutely Pathetic!! Sadly, this does not surprise me. I could never understand why she still "strokes" leather handbags when presenting. I know it's her job to sell them but if I had made a decision like that I would probably ask if I could switch hours as I would not be comfortable. I reckon Q HR would allow this as Queen B Julia seems to pick and choose her shows.

Little bumped update.......I tried the Nourish London and I’m absolutely over the moon with it, you only need a small amount and the way it dispensers the cream is fantastic, it sinks in to the skin almost immediately, I've left it for an hour to see and my skin is so soft and the most hydrated it’s ever felt. I’ve just ordered another two and will carry on with this skin care, it’s ethical too so I’m thrilled. :mysmilie_3:

Absolutely Pathetic!! Sadly, this does not surprise me. I could never understand why she still "strokes" leather handbags when presenting. I know it's her job to sell them but if I had made a decision like that I would probably ask if I could switch hours as I would not be comfortable. I reckon Q HR would allow this as Queen B Julia seems to pick and choose her shows.[/QUOTE

Obviously there is no problem with her being a vegan it’s just that she will not give it a rest. She mentions it at every opportunity. Eat what you like but stop going on and on about it. She is such an attention seeker, just like a number of her colleagues.

EG has been with IW for about 17/18 years they said. I remember seeing it on and off when I first started watching IW 19 years ago when they first started, that’s probably why IW get great discounts (out of loyalty perhaps) so it was not long after that EG started on IW. I always use EG, the skin care and cleansers are brilliant (I love Aldi’s beauty too). EG is sold around the world, it was on QVC France till they went bust a few months back (QVC France not EG) I know the prices are dearer in other retailers but as far as I’m concerned it’s worth it, I love their animal friendly beauty products.

I am tempted to try the EG once I have cleared my LE, Decleor and AH. Is it suitable for sensitive, dry skin?

I am tempted to try the EG once I have cleared my LE, Decleor and AH. Is it suitable for sensitive, dry skin?

Evie you’ll like EG you know, I’m amazed at the Nourish London skin care, so from now on my skin care of choice will be EG, as always, and Nourish London, if you try it let’s know how you get on xx. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back