Nourish London

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nourish London

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nourish London

Ideal World have got a new beauty range called “Nourish London” they’re vegan and certified cruelty free with the bunny. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/search/nourish-london I thought I’d let people, I’m tempted to try it because compared to Nourish London website https://nourishskinrange.com/ IW prices are quite good.

Post Thanks / Like

Let us know if you try it as I'm always on the lookout for the Fountain of Youth!

CC
    Likes Loveinamist , Scandi Princess liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Let us know if you try it as I'm always on the lookout for the Fountain of Youth!

CC
    Fountain? for me maybe a trickle

Will do CC, Iím having a look when I get a chance to pop some things in my flexi basket.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Ideal World have got a new beauty range called “Nourish London” they’re vegan and certified cruelty free with the bunny. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/search/nourish-london I thought I’d let people, I’m tempted to try it because compared to Nourish London website https://nourishskinrange.com/ IW prices are quite good.
    It's a standard shopping telly tactic to inflate the prices on the suppliers website's prices to make the channel's prices look good.
    It's all done by arrangement with the supplier and it's designed to fool the customers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    It's a standard shopping telly tactic to inflate the prices on the suppliers website's prices to make the channel's prices look good.
    It's all done by arrangement with the supplier and it's designed to fool the customers.
    Yes Iím aware of that in QVCs case, but Iíve come across this brand years ago and the prices have only gone up one or two pounds, since I first looked, itís the collection I meant was a good deal. Since the internet began itís always been more expensive to buy on the brands own website, and cheaper on the likes of Curryís, Argos, Amazon etc.
    Likes Scandi Princess liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You have better tell Chuntley. Did you know she was vegan??
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scandi Princess View Post
    Erm....yes, I do believe I do
    Likes Scandi Princess liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Erm....yes, I do believe I do
    I really do wonder if she realises how much she pees everyone off when she has to mention "I'm vegan" in every bloody blog & every bloody show. Wake up Chuntley- people have been vegan years before you! I hardly eat meat & have bought cruelty free skincare & make up since the 80s when I was a teenager. I also cook my meat eating hubby vegan meals regularly (although I am not vegan- I love eggs, feta too much) which he hates to admit, but he enjoys. HOWEVER, I never preach to my family & friends & would never introduce myself by saying "Hi, I hardly eat meat, pleased to meet you"". What a self obsessed idiot! I am waiting for a self obsessed blog showing how pleased she is with herself for donating all her leather handbags, shoes etc from QVC to her local charity shop. Hope they pat her on the head to make her feel good.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really do wonder if she realises how much she pees everyone off when she has to mention "I'm vegan" in every bloody blog & every bloody show. Wake up Chuntley- people have been vegan years before you! I hardly eat meat & have bought cruelty free skincare & make up since the 80s when I was a teenager. I also cook my meat eating hubby vegan meals regularly (although I am not vegan- I love eggs, feta too much) which he hates to admit, but he enjoys. HOWEVER, I never preach to my family & friends & would never introduce myself by saying "Hi, I hardly eat meat, pleased to meet you"". What a self obsessed idiot! I am waiting for a self obsessed blog showing how pleased she is with herself for donating all her leather handbags, shoes etc from QVC to her local charity shop. Hope they pat her on the head to make her feel good.
    I’m the same as you Scandi, I wouldn’t force anyone to become vegetarian just because I don’t eat meat but boy doesn’t Chuntley link being a vegan to absolutely anything and everything, it’s almost as if she invented the concept.
    Thanks Scandi Princess thanked for this post
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

IS she? Hadn’t heard! would like to know if the glue in her extensions were vegan.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post