Post Thanks / Like

Default Catherine’s hair extensions

Looks like they have gone

Not vegan?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes l thought that too

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Hate to admit the extensions were an improvement. It doesn’t look in great condition- looks too straightened andin need of styling, like someone struggling with growing out their layers, neither one thing or the other.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, they must have been coming up for their 3rd birthday, or was it 2nd ? either way it was a long time, and cant have been good for her scalp. Funny how she made a big production of informing the world she was having extensions, but not a word about ditching them.

Post Thanks / Like

Think if I’d over £1,000+ going spare for a bit of someone else’s hair, then I’d be holding on to it for rather a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't notice the hair loss, once she started reading out the customary messages..including one from Kevin who loved her dress and said that she would even look good in a bin-bag...I turned off!!
    Is she so desperate for self praise that she would even consider reading said message out loud?
    Kevin in all reality could be some sad old Benny Hill with one tooth in his head and his tartan slippers waiting for meals-on-wheels!! There again, that probably would still be an ego-boost in her eyes.
    Last edited by Linwood; 17-05-2019 at 02:41 PM.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linwood View Post
    I didn't notice the hair loss, once she started reading out the customary messages..including one from Kevin who loved her dress and said that she would even look good in a bin-bag...I turned off!!
    Is she so desperate for self praise that she would even consider reading said message out loud?
    Kevin in all reality could be some sad old Benny Hill with one tooth in his head and his tartan slippers waiting for meals-on-wheels!! There again, that probably would still be an ego-boost in her eyes.
    Could you imagine what he’s doing over the image of Chuntley? she does egg these male “admirers” on so as we all know, she obviously loves the attention, she should tone it all down a bit though there are some dangerous people out there. Her narcissism can turn round and bite on the bum.

Post Thanks / Like

'Kevin in all reality could be some sad old Benny Hill with one tooth in his head and his tartan slippers waiting for meals-on-wheels!! There again, that probably would still be an ego-boost in her eyes'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Could you imagine what he’s doing over the image of Chuntley? she does egg these male “admirers” on so as we all know, she obviously loves the attention, she should tone it all down a bit though there are some dangerous people out there. Her narcissism can turn round and bite on the bum.
    Unfortunately I also had that very disturbing thought She's very odd, loves all the attention from her virtual friends but doesn't appear to have anyone in her life who appreciates her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Unfortunately I also had that very disturbing thought She's very odd, loves all the attention from her virtual friends but doesn't appear to have anyone in her life who appreciates her.
    Sorry T you’re right, it is quite disturbing. I caught a minute of her this morning and seen how gaunt her face looked framed by the poker straight hair, and those teeth! She’s like Rylans sister from another mister with those gnashes.