Catherine’s hair extensions - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never been on social meeja, and would never want to, however, I did read a revealing fact in the paper today.

A widow wanted to retrieve some 4.500 photos from her late husbands iCloud account, and was informed that she couldn't as these now belonged to the company owning iCloud. Clearly not a well known fact. So, the lesson to be learned is, download all keepable photographs before your spouse/partner passes on, or they could be lost forever.

After a legal fight, the widow did get retrieval of her photos, but this is something that needs to be remembered.

Thanks Elliementary , Dave , Scandi Princess , Twilight thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic , Tarketta , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    I have never been on social meeja, and would never want to, however, I did read a revealing fact in the paper today.

A widow wanted to retrieve some 4.500 photos from her late husbands iCloud account, and was informed that she couldn't as these now belonged to the company owning iCloud. Clearly not a well known fact. So, the lesson to be learned is, download all keepable photographs before your spouse/partner passes on, or they could be lost forever.

After a legal fight, the widow did get retrieval of her photos, but this is something that needs to be remembered.
    It cost her thousands though to get that far, sadly.
    Likes shopperholic , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ye Gods! Some sad individual on the QVC Facebook has put up a post saying, 'Isn't Catherine Huntly beautiful inside and out'

Post Thanks / Like

Hands up it was me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Ye Gods! Some sad individual on the QVC Facebook has put up a post saying, 'Isn't Catherine Huntly beautiful inside and out'
    WTAF

Unless they are taking the P? (probably not)

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps it was Steven, her friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    They really shouldn’t drink so early in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Hands up it was me!
    I knew it!!

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    WTAF

Unless they are taking the P? (probably not)
    No, probably not.

More than likely, they’ve actually morphed in to each other b, and she does love herself, plus you never see them together in the same room.

Post Thanks / Like

Or perhaps following a question from Michelle Mone, a Scottish Scientist Jamie from Dunblane her new fella since September.

Oh and she loves Scotland she used to live there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Or perhaps following a question from Michelle Mone, a Scottish Scientist Jamie from Dunblane her new fella since September.

Oh and she loves Scotland she used to live there.

I seen a bit of her giggling embarrassed for about ten minutes and was wondering what on earth had happened, when it turned out it was just that she had a boyfriend, I couldn’t believe all that embarrassed, shy giggling over a boyfriend of eight months, she makes Chloe Everton seem like a scientist.....unbelievable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I seen a bit of her giggling embarrassed for about ten minutes and was wondering what on earth had happened, when it turned out it was just that she had a boyfriend, I couldn’t believe all that embarrassed, shy giggling over a boyfriend of eight months, she makes Chloe Everton seem like a scientist.....unbelievable.
    So very embarrassed, but yet the iPad was out in the break finding a Facebook picture of them both, to be shown on live tv.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes Scandi Princess , Evie liked this post