Catherine’s hair extensions - Page 6





Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,884
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    She's morphing into ickle Claire - calling her mother 'Mummykins'. Bleurgh.
    Likes shopperholic , Evie liked this post
     

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    She's morphing into ickle Claire - calling her mother 'Mummykins'. Bleurgh.
    Eh?? Mummykins?? Blaahhhheugh vomit. Your mum's your mum. I once bought my mum a Mother's Day card with Mummy on it because I was late buying and there wasn't anything else. She thought I'd lost my mind and told me she was getting me sectioned (she didn't obviously, it was a joke lol).

    CC

     

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    She's morphing into ickle Claire - calling her mother 'Mummykins'. Bleurgh.
    Oh, FFS!.......
     

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Not trying to stick up for Chuntley as I do also find her quite annoying at times, but I had a good old snoop on her official FB page and it seems her brother committed suicide when she was 15. It also sounds like her family was very poor and she had already moved out of home by then and was working as a chalet girl. Obviously the last two points may only be part-truths, but I suspect that her adult persona has been shaped by some pretty unpleasant and traumatic experiences.
    This tends to 'come out' on her sm during Mental Health Week each year. As it did last year too.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Quite honestly someone needs to suggest self help groups to those people.
    Knowing Chuntley, and we know we do, she’d probably send them all to a “help your self” group
    Likes Twilight , Lemonpop liked this post
     

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Goodness gracious far too much information.....
    BF Jamie’s mum is due an operation but needs to loose weight beforehand. So Jamie is considering buying his mother a Fitbit for her.
    Poor Jamie’s mum disclosing for all to know some of her medical history
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post
     

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Goodness gracious far too much information.....
    BF Jamie’s mum is due an operation but needs to loose weight beforehand. So Jamie is considering buying his mother a Fitbit for her.
    Poor Jamie’s mum disclosing for all to know some of her medical history
    There is nothing out of bounds that Chuntley wont use for a sale, if I was Jamies mum, I’d ban her from all future family gatherings. Mind you she probably is already, could you imagine having Chuntley at a barbecue? “ooooh those sausages are gorgeous, aren’t they big?” (giggle giggle) “ooooh look at those baps?!” (giggle giggle) “oooh I love lettuce and tomatoey things, how many are there? three? sorry four I can’t count”.......
     

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,884
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    There is nothing out of bounds that Chuntley wont use for a sale, if I was Jamies mum, I’d ban her from all future family gatherings. Mind you she probably is already, could you imagine having Chuntley at a barbecue? “ooooh those sausages are gorgeous, aren’t they big?” (giggle giggle) “ooooh look at those baps?!” (giggle giggle) “oooh I love lettuce and tomatoey things, how many are there? three? sorry four I can’t count”.......
    Shopps, I can see & hear her, what an irritating bint.
    Likes shopperholic , Susie Wusie liked this post
     

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Ye Gods! Some sad individual on the QVC Facebook has put up a post saying, 'Isn't Catherine Huntly beautiful inside and out'
    sorry folks.
    Likes Twilight , shopperholic liked this post
     

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I really can’t image how BF Jamie would say from Scotland in conversation, oh by the way if you want to tell all and sundry. That my Mums due to have an op but needs loose weight so I’m thinking about the TSV. So be sure to drop that in your presentation on Sunday.
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •