Catherine’s hair extensions - Page 2





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,306
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Unfortunately I also had that very disturbing thought She's very odd, loves all the attention from her virtual friends but doesn't appear to have anyone in her life who appreciates her.
    That's because she's a fake person. If she'd just be herself instead of trying to morph into a combination of QVC guests people would warm to the real her. Maybe.

    CC

    Likes Scandi Princess , donna255 , Evie liked this post
     

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,392
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Sorry T you’re right, it is quite disturbing. I caught a minute of her this morning and seen how gaunt her face looked framed by the poker straight hair, and those teeth! She’s like Rylans sister from another mister with those gnashes.
    That's so funny The next time he's on selling those expensive candles I hope she's presenting the hour.
     

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Unfortunately I also had that very disturbing thought She's very odd, loves all the attention from her virtual friends but doesn't appear to have anyone in her life who appreciates her.
    Could be a reason for that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Looks like they have gone

    Not vegan?
    I bet she's really pissed that she's had to remove them. What's she gonna do when her (non vegan) botox wears off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linwood View Post
    I didn't notice the hair loss, once she started reading out the customary messages..including one from Kevin who loved her dress and said that she would even look good in a bin-bag...I turned off!!
    Is she so desperate for self praise that she would even consider reading said message out loud?
    Kevin in all reality could be some sad old Benny Hill with one tooth in his head and his tartan slippers waiting for meals-on-wheels!! There again, that probably would still be an ego-boost in her eyes.
    I was thinking more Rab C Nesbit......
    Last edited by Sazza; 18-05-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    Likes Linwood, Twilight liked this post
     

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I was thinking more Rab C Nesbit......
    I also think that when I sometimes see similar posts to the lovely Debbie on her Facebook. It gives me the creeps particularly when she has made sure everybody knows her address, when she can be found in the Sheepwash shop and where she has tea in Hatherleigh on Market Day. How foolish is that? However, she claims to be very intelligent. I wonder if her family and friends have ever tried to advise her against this but then again I doubt she would listen!
     

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    I also think that when I sometimes see similar posts to the lovely Debbie on her Facebook. It gives me the creeps particularly when she has made sure everybody knows her address, when she can be found in the Sheepwash shop and where she has tea in Hatherleigh on Market Day. How foolish is that? However, she claims to be very intelligent. I wonder if her family and friends have ever tried to advise her against this but then again I doubt she would listen!
    I agree Evie. I am not an extrovert & do not use social media mainly for security reasons & so I can't understand why someone who is on TV would give out such details. I don't even give out my address at work as you never know peoples intentions & as I meet new people all the time I feel it is up to me to take these precautions. I often think this about when people are constantly boasting about their homes, showing photos of their rooms, garden etc. Must be a burglars/stalkers delight!
     

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It’s people making all their kids details common knowledge that gets me.

    Even pre internet it was recommended that children shouldn’t wear clothes with their names emblazoned on it as it made it easy for strangers to speak to them using their name thus little ones being duped into thinking that this must be someone ok since they know their name, and that is really tame in comparison to what is in the public domain nowadays.

    I’m no Sherlock and not the least interested but if I had unsavoury intentions I could know everything about some people in the blink of an eye.
     

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    It’s people making all their kids details common knowledge that gets me.

    Even pre internet it was recommended that children shouldn’t wear clothes with their names emblazoned on it as it made it easy for strangers to speak to them using their name thus little ones being duped into thinking that this must be someone ok since they know their name, and that is really tame in comparison to what is in the public domain nowadays.

    I’m no Sherlock and not the least interested but if I had unsavoury intentions I could know everything about some people in the blink of an eye.


    You are completely right. Alex Kramer posts photographs of her young children and names them, so does Katy Pullinger and Alison Keenan posts photos of her young granddaughter and names her.
    Stupid or what? Many young children would undoubtedly feel more comfortable if a stranger used their name. We know it but why don’t these stupid people know it? Their pathetic need for social media followers clouds all sensible judgment.
    Thanks Scandi Princess thanked for this post
     

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Totally agree re all of this - I use social media to look at other people's lives (I love a good snoop!) but nothing of me ever goes on there, apart from the occasional photo of a tipsy brunch

    What people also seem to forget is that once it's out there, it can never be pulled back - it's not yours anymore, it's anyone's who wants to take it and use it for whatever purposes they wish. There are so many cases of people's photos and personal details being taken from social media and used to impersonate them, it beggars belief as to why anyone would want to share so much.
    Thanks Scandi Princess thanked for this post
     

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don’t do Social Media, I find it scary to be honest and the fact that your whole life can be open to unscrupulous people, as twee Katy Pullinger and pushy Alex Kramer, they should be ashamed of themselves putting pictures of their children/grandchildren on the internet makes shudder.
    Thanks Scandi Princess thanked for this post
    Likes candycane, Evie , Twilight , Tarketta liked this post
     

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,392
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Totally agree re all of this - I use social media to look at other people's lives (I love a good snoop!) but nothing of me ever goes on there, apart from the occasional photo of a tipsy brunch

    What people also seem to forget is that once it's out there, it can never be pulled back - it's not yours anymore, it's anyone's who wants to take it and use it for whatever purposes they wish. There are so many cases of people's photos and personal details being taken from social media and used to impersonate them, it beggars belief as to why anyone would want to share so much.
    A few months ago there was an advert for card security, possibly from Barclays, & it showed clearly how our personal details can be deduced quite easily. My older daughter told me that she was 'devastated' when I wouldn't buy her an alice band with her name written on it in neon squiggly letters, she was 10 & an absolute delight who never normally nagged for stuff. I explained why I didn't want her to have one but said that if the lady who was making them would put flowers or stars she could have one. Under no circumstances would I advertise my children, & now their children, to strangers.
    Thanks Scandi Princess thanked for this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •