Catherine’s hair extensions - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    So very embarrassed, but yet the iPad was out in the break finding a Facebook picture of them both, to be shown on live tv.
    Why am I not surprised. The vegan diet she started was obviously for her new boyfriends benefit as opposed to a healthy and ethical lifestyle, she does seem to me like a woman with a selfish motive behind everything she does.

Post Thanks / Like

Not trying to stick up for Chuntley as I do also find her quite annoying at times, but I had a good old snoop on her official FB page and it seems her brother committed suicide when she was 15. It also sounds like her family was very poor and she had already moved out of home by then and was working as a chalet girl. Obviously the last two points may only be part-truths, but I suspect that her adult persona has been shaped by some pretty unpleasant and traumatic experiences.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Not trying to stick up for Chuntley as I do also find her quite annoying at times, but I had a good old snoop on her official FB page and it seems her brother committed suicide when she was 15. It also sounds like her family was very poor and she had already moved out of home by then and was working as a chalet girl. Obviously the last two points may only be part-truths, but I suspect that her adult persona has been shaped by some pretty unpleasant and traumatic experiences.
    As awful as any of that is, I find it hard to see what her past has to do with the way she acts now as an adult. If she was poor as a child, then why as an adult would she feel it appropriate to brag/rub peoples faces in it who’ve been or are going through what she has, the fact she’s building her own home, what she buys, the holidays etc, who are going through the same thing she did, surely she’d be more sensitive and compassionate, that’s just my take because I know I would think of others.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    As awful as any of that is, I find it hard to see what her past has to do with the way she acts now as an adult. If she was poor as a child, then why as an adult would she feel it appropriate to brag/rub peoples faces in it who’ve been or are going through what she has, the fact she’s building her own home, what she buys, the holidays etc, who are going through the same thing she did, surely she’d be more sensitive and compassionate, that’s just my take because I know I would think of others.
    I doubt she sees it so clearly unfortunately and surrounding herself with adoring sycophants won't exactly give her the perspective she needs either.

I recently fell out with a friend I worked with (I'm 47 and that's only the second time that has ever happened) - situation was completely different but the crux of it was probably the same. She'd had a dysfunctional and traumatic upbringing, she just couldn't see her own shortcomings, would never listen to any criticism and everything revolved around her, despite her unwavering self-belief that the whole world was against her. She drove me insane.
    Likes Scandi Princess , Evie , SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I thought her father was in the forces & that's why they moved a lot? They lived in the states for ages.....

Post Thanks / Like

And yet she feels the need/deems it ok to 'share ' all this? Why? Well actually I know the answer.

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt she sees it so clearly unfortunately and surrounding herself with adoring sycophants won't exactly give her the perspective she needs either.

I recently fell out with a friend I worked with (I'm 47 and that's only the second time that has ever happened) - situation was completely different but the crux of it was probably the same. She'd had a dysfunctional and traumatic upbringing, she just couldn't see her own shortcomings, would never listen to any criticism and everything revolved around her, despite her unwavering self-belief that the whole world was against her. She drove me insane.
    I had one a bit like that.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I thought her father was in the forces & that's why they moved a lot? They lived in the states for ages.....
    Yes I’ve heard her say that, apparently she knows different languages because she travelled all around the world when she was younger, yes the Forces I think she said too, yet for some reason haven’t heard her say it for a while.
    Likes Scandi Princess , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When it was the Welsh partner she was all things Welsh but now it will be Scottish shortbread and haggis until we are sick of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I only see one reason for posting earlier (or any) life traumas on Arsebook for the world and the wife/husband to gawk at, and that is .................

Um, have the extensions re-appeared again today ??
    Likes Twilight , Evie , shopperholic liked this post