Catherine’s hair extensions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never been on social meeja, and would never want to, however, I did read a revealing fact in the paper today.

A widow wanted to retrieve some 4.500 photos from her late husbands iCloud account, and was informed that she couldn't as these now belonged to the company owning iCloud. Clearly not a well known fact. So, the lesson to be learned is, download all keepable photographs before your spouse/partner passes on, or they could be lost forever.

After a legal fight, the widow did get retrieval of her photos, but this is something that needs to be remembered.

I have never been on social meeja, and would never want to, however, I did read a revealing fact in the paper today.

A widow wanted to retrieve some 4.500 photos from her late husbands iCloud account, and was informed that she couldn't as these now belonged to the company owning iCloud. Clearly not a well known fact. So, the lesson to be learned is, download all keepable photographs before your spouse/partner passes on, or they could be lost forever.

After a legal fight, the widow did get retrieval of her photos, but this is something that needs to be remembered.

It cost her thousands though to get that far, sadly.

Ye Gods! Some sad individual on the QVC Facebook has put up a post saying, 'Isn't Catherine Huntly beautiful inside and out' :mysmilie_19:

They really shouldn’t drink so early in the afternoon. :mysmilie_3:

Hands up it was me!:mysmilie_11:

I knew it!! :mysmilie_19:

WTAF :mysmilie_13:

Unless they are taking the P? (probably not)

No, probably not.

Perhaps it was Steven, her friend.

More than likely, they’ve actually morphed in to each other b, and she does love herself, plus you never see them together in the same room. :mysmilie_17:

Perhaps it was Steven, her friend.

Or perhaps following a question from Michelle Mone, a Scottish Scientist Jamie from Dunblane her new fella since September.

Oh and she loves Scotland she used to live there.

:mysmilie_17:

Or perhaps following a question from Michelle Mone, a Scottish Scientist Jamie from Dunblane her new fella since September.

Oh and she loves Scotland she used to live there.

:mysmilie_17:

I seen a bit of her giggling embarrassed for about ten minutes and was wondering what on earth had happened, when it turned out it was just that she had a boyfriend, I couldn’t believe all that embarrassed, shy giggling over a boyfriend of eight months, she makes Chloe Everton seem like a scientist.....unbelievable.

I seen a bit of her giggling embarrassed for about ten minutes and was wondering what on earth had happened, when it turned out it was just that she had a boyfriend, I couldn’t believe all that embarrassed, shy giggling over a boyfriend of eight months, she makes Chloe Everton seem like a scientist.....unbelievable.

So very embarrassed, but yet the iPad was out in the break finding a Facebook picture of them both, to be shown on live tv.

So very embarrassed, but yet the iPad was out in the break finding a Facebook picture of them both, to be shown on live tv.

Why am I not surprised. The vegan diet she started was obviously for her new boyfriends benefit as opposed to a healthy and ethical lifestyle, she does seem to me like a woman with a selfish motive behind everything she does.

Not trying to stick up for Chuntley as I do also find her quite annoying at times, but I had a good old snoop on her official FB page and it seems her brother committed suicide when she was 15. It also sounds like her family was very poor and she had already moved out of home by then and was working as a chalet girl. Obviously the last two points may only be part-truths, but I suspect that her adult persona has been shaped by some pretty unpleasant and traumatic experiences.

Not trying to stick up for Chuntley as I do also find her quite annoying at times, but I had a good old snoop on her official FB page and it seems her brother committed suicide when she was 15. It also sounds like her family was very poor and she had already moved out of home by then and was working as a chalet girl. Obviously the last two points may only be part-truths, but I suspect that her adult persona has been shaped by some pretty unpleasant and traumatic experiences.

As awful as any of that is, I find it hard to see what her past has to do with the way she acts now as an adult. If she was poor as a child, then why as an adult would she feel it appropriate to brag/rub peoples faces in it who’ve been or are going through what she has, the fact she’s building her own home, what she buys, the holidays etc, who are going through the same thing she did, surely she’d be more sensitive and compassionate, that’s just my take because I know I would think of others.

As awful as any of that is, I find it hard to see what her past has to do with the way she acts now as an adult. If she was poor as a child, then why as an adult would she feel it appropriate to brag/rub peoples faces in it who’ve been or are going through what she has, the fact she’s building her own home, what she buys, the holidays etc, who are going through the same thing she did, surely she’d be more sensitive and compassionate, that’s just my take because I know I would think of others.

I doubt she sees it so clearly unfortunately and surrounding herself with adoring sycophants won't exactly give her the perspective she needs either.

I recently fell out with a friend I worked with (I'm 47 and that's only the second time that has ever happened) - situation was completely different but the crux of it was probably the same. She'd had a dysfunctional and traumatic upbringing, she just couldn't see her own shortcomings, would never listen to any criticism and everything revolved around her, despite her unwavering self-belief that the whole world was against her. She drove me insane.

I thought her father was in the forces & that's why they moved a lot? They lived in the states for ages.....

And yet she feels the need/deems it ok to 'share ' all this? Why? Well actually I know the answer.

I doubt she sees it so clearly unfortunately and surrounding herself with adoring sycophants won't exactly give her the perspective she needs either.

I recently fell out with a friend I worked with (I'm 47 and that's only the second time that has ever happened) - situation was completely different but the crux of it was probably the same. She'd had a dysfunctional and traumatic upbringing, she just couldn't see her own shortcomings, would never listen to any criticism and everything revolved around her, despite her unwavering self-belief that the whole world was against her. She drove me insane.

I had one a bit like that.

I thought her father was in the forces & that's why they moved a lot? They lived in the states for ages.....

Yes I’ve heard her say that, apparently she knows different languages because she travelled all around the world when she was younger, yes the Forces I think she said too, yet for some reason haven’t heard her say it for a while.

When it was the Welsh partner she was all things Welsh but now it will be Scottish shortbread and haggis until we are sick of it.

Well, I only see one reason for posting earlier (or any) life traumas on Arsebook for the world and the wife/husband to gawk at, and that is .................

Um, have the extensions re-appeared again today ??

Latest posts

Back