Catherine’s hair extensions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't she say her dad was a gardener? Well I suppose he could have been in the forces and a gardener. I'm sorry about her brother, that must have been difficult and not something you ever get over. Not sure I'd be putting any of my life traumas on facebook though.

CC

When it was the Welsh partner she was all things Welsh but now it will be Scottish shortbread and haggis until we are sick of it.

She’ll start wearing a kilt next, knickers underneath? C’mon, It’s Chuntley isn’t it........

Well, I only see one reason for posting earlier (or any) life traumas on Arsebook for the world and the wife/husband to gawk at, and that is .................

Um, have the extensions re-appeared again today ??

I agree, there are just some things when you’re in the public eye that just don’t need putting out there.

Well, I only see one reason for posting earlier (or any) life traumas on Arsebook for the world and the wife/husband to gawk at, and that is .................

Um, have the extensions re-appeared again today ??

Yup - getting back to the title of this thread, she shared pictures on her Facebook account (around the time of the thread, so she obviously reads this forum....) with her pictures of new extensions ‘for thickness not length’ a la Ruth Langsford!!

And with regards to the post about her brother, it just made me angry she couldn’t do the maths correctly and said 40 years ago when she was 15 - looking ****** good for 55 if that’s the case?!? If she’d 45 (same as me, I’m pretty sure we couldn’t leave school at 15 and had to at least do our GCSE’s?!

Yup - getting back to the title of this thread, she shared pictures on her Facebook account (around the time of the thread, so she obviously reads this forum....) with her pictures of new extensions ‘for thickness not length’ a la Ruth Langsford!!

And with regards to the post about her brother, it just made me angry she couldn’t do the maths correctly and said 40 years ago when she was 15 - looking ****** good for 55 if that’s the case?!? If she’d 45 (same as me, I’m pretty sure we couldn’t leave school at 15 and had to at least do our GCSE’s?!

Right. So the extensions were out to make way for more.

How is it OK to avail a poverty ridden Russian girls hair stuck on to your own, for nothing other than vanity & yet be not OK to eat eggs/milk/fish? (all of which are available in humane type versions iykwim?)
She is a Mother FFS!

If CH is 55 she could have left school at 15 as I left school 40 years ago at 15 in the May after O Levels (as they were), not 16 until July. Sorry, that wasn't trying to contradict your post. I'm sure Catherine isn't 55 as we'd have heard all about her big birthday 50th bash had it occurred.

CC

If CH is 55 she could have left school at 15 as I left school 40 years ago at 15 in the May after O Levels (as they were), not 16 until July. Sorry, that wasn't trying to contradict your post. I'm sure Catherine isn't 55 as we'd have heard all about her big birthday 50th bash had it occurred.

CC

You’re absolutely right cc, she’s 47 born in 1972. She must think we’re all as crap at maths as her and we can’t add up from 1972 to 2019. She doesn’t half look longed face now the fullness of the extensions have gone leaving just a long face, gums and teeth.

CC

Hiya CC! No offence taken as I know my mum left at 15 and wasn’t sure when the rules changed! I think children have to stay in school/full time Ed until they are 18 now?

Having looked further down her Facebook on a post that shows her as an ambassador for a bereavement charity, her brother passed away in 1987, so not 40 years ago....I’m sure we’ve all had happy/sad incidents in our lives that we remember every detail and if I was on social media I’d either do the maths correctly and proof read before posting!

I know it’s a silly point considering what it’s about but all the more reason to get it right!

Xxx

She will say anything for the world to hear on any platform because she is a massive attention-seeker, be it bodily functions, relationships, family, there just isn't a cut-off for Catherine. The fella from Wales saw the light, probably because she was referring to his mother as her mother-in-law on air after a few weeks!

She has talked out of her backside since joining QVC no matter what language that comes out as, I don't care if it is Welsh, Spanish, Greek or extra terrestrial, it's all hot air!

I've just had a look at Catherine's facebook page - wish I hadn't - my God, it is just one big love and adoration fest.

She's morphing into ickle Claire - calling her mother 'Mummykins'. Bleurgh.

Eh?? Mummykins?? Blaahhhheugh vomit. Your mum's your mum. I once bought my mum a Mother's Day card with Mummy on it because I was late buying and there wasn't anything else. She thought I'd lost my mind and told me she was getting me sectioned :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: (she didn't obviously, it was a joke lol).

CC

Not trying to stick up for Chuntley as I do also find her quite annoying at times, but I had a good old snoop on her official FB page and it seems her brother committed suicide when she was 15. It also sounds like her family was very poor and she had already moved out of home by then and was working as a chalet girl. Obviously the last two points may only be part-truths, but I suspect that her adult persona has been shaped by some pretty unpleasant and traumatic experiences.

This tends to 'come out' on her sm during Mental Health Week each year. As it did last year too.

Goodness gracious far too much information.....
BF Jamie’s mum is due an operation but needs to loose weight beforehand. So Jamie is considering buying his mother a Fitbit for her.
Poor Jamie’s mum disclosing for all to know some of her medical history :mysmilie_478:

Goodness gracious far too much information.....
BF Jamie’s mum is due an operation but needs to loose weight beforehand. So Jamie is considering buying his mother a Fitbit for her.
Poor Jamie’s mum disclosing for all to know some of her medical history :mysmilie_478:

There is nothing out of bounds that Chuntley wont use for a sale, if I was Jamies mum, I’d ban her from all future family gatherings. Mind you she probably is already, could you imagine having Chuntley at a barbecue? “ooooh those sausages are gorgeous, aren’t they big?” (giggle giggle) “ooooh look at those baps?!” (giggle giggle) “oooh I love lettuce and tomatoey things, how many are there? three? sorry four I can’t count”....... :mysmilie_46:

There is nothing out of bounds that Chuntley wont use for a sale, if I was Jamies mum, I’d ban her from all future family gatherings. Mind you she probably is already, could you imagine having Chuntley at a barbecue? “ooooh those sausages are gorgeous, aren’t they big?” (giggle giggle) “ooooh look at those baps?!” (giggle giggle) “oooh I love lettuce and tomatoey things, how many are there? three? sorry four I can’t count”....... :mysmilie_46:

Shopps, I can see & hear her, what an irritating bint.

I really can’t image how BF Jamie would say from Scotland in conversation, oh by the way if you want to tell all and sundry. That my Mums due to have an op but needs loose weight so I’m thinking about the TSV. So be sure to drop that in your presentation on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back