Catherine’s hair extensions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hate to admit the extensions were an improvement. It doesn’t look in great condition- looks too straightened andin need of styling, like someone struggling with growing out their layers, neither one thing or the other.

Well, they must have been coming up for their 3rd birthday, or was it 2nd ? either way it was a long time, and cant have been good for her scalp. Funny how she made a big production of informing the world she was having extensions, but not a word about ditching them.

Think if I’d over £1,000+ going spare for a bit of someone else’s hair, then I’d be holding on to it for rather a long time.

I didn't notice the hair loss, once she started reading out the customary messages..including one from Kevin who loved her dress and said that she would even look good in a bin-bag...I turned off!!
Is she so desperate for self praise that she would even consider reading said message out loud?
Kevin in all reality could be some sad old Benny Hill with one tooth in his head and his tartan slippers waiting for meals-on-wheels!! There again, that probably would still be an ego-boost in her eyes.

Last edited:
I didn't notice the hair loss, once she started reading out the customary messages..including one from Kevin who loved her dress and said that she would even look good in a bin-bag...I turned off!!
Is she so desperate for self praise that she would even consider reading said message out loud?
Kevin in all reality could be some sad old Benny Hill with one tooth in his head and his tartan slippers waiting for meals-on-wheels!! There again, that probably would still be an ego-boost in her eyes.

Could you imagine what he’s doing over the image of Chuntley? she does egg these male “admirers” on so as we all know, she obviously loves the attention, she should tone it all down a bit though there are some dangerous people out there. Her narcissism can turn round and bite on the bum.

'Kevin in all reality could be some sad old Benny Hill with one tooth in his head and his tartan slippers waiting for meals-on-wheels!! There again, that probably would still be an ego-boost in her eyes' :mysmilie_19:

Could you imagine what he’s doing over the image of Chuntley? she does egg these male “admirers” on so as we all know, she obviously loves the attention, she should tone it all down a bit though there are some dangerous people out there. Her narcissism can turn round and bite on the bum.
Unfortunately I also had that very disturbing thought :puke: She's very odd, loves all the attention from her virtual friends but doesn't appear to have anyone in her life who appreciates her.

Unfortunately I also had that very disturbing thought :puke: She's very odd, loves all the attention from her virtual friends but doesn't appear to have anyone in her life who appreciates her.

Sorry T you’re right, it is quite disturbing. I caught a minute of her this morning and seen how gaunt her face looked framed by the poker straight hair, and those teeth! She’s like Rylans sister from another mister with those gnashes.

That's because she's a fake person. If she'd just be herself instead of trying to morph into a combination of QVC guests people would warm to the real her. Maybe.

CC

Sorry T you’re right, it is quite disturbing. I caught a minute of her this morning and seen how gaunt her face looked framed by the poker straight hair, and those teeth! She’s like Rylans sister from another mister with those gnashes.

That's so funny :mysmilie_19: The next time he's on selling those expensive candles I hope she's presenting the hour.

Could be a reason for that?

Looks like they have gone :mysmilie_11:

Not vegan?

I bet she's really pissed that she's had to remove them. What's she gonna do when her (non vegan) botox wears off?

I was thinking more Rab C Nesbit......

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking more Rab C Nesbit......

I also think that when I sometimes see similar posts to the lovely Debbie on her Facebook. It gives me the creeps particularly when she has made sure everybody knows her address, when she can be found in the Sheepwash shop and where she has tea in Hatherleigh on Market Day. How foolish is that? However, she claims to be very intelligent. I wonder if her family and friends have ever tried to advise her against this but then again I doubt she would listen!

I also think that when I sometimes see similar posts to the lovely Debbie on her Facebook. It gives me the creeps particularly when she has made sure everybody knows her address, when she can be found in the Sheepwash shop and where she has tea in Hatherleigh on Market Day. How foolish is that? However, she claims to be very intelligent. I wonder if her family and friends have ever tried to advise her against this but then again I doubt she would listen!

I agree Evie. I am not an extrovert & do not use social media mainly for security reasons & so I can't understand why someone who is on TV would give out such details. I don't even give out my address at work as you never know peoples intentions & as I meet new people all the time I feel it is up to me to take these precautions. I often think this about when people are constantly boasting about their homes, showing photos of their rooms, garden etc. Must be a burglars/stalkers delight!

It’s people making all their kids details common knowledge that gets me.

Even pre internet it was recommended that children shouldn’t wear clothes with their names emblazoned on it as it made it easy for strangers to speak to them using their name thus little ones being duped into thinking that this must be someone ok since they know their name, and that is really tame in comparison to what is in the public domain nowadays.

I’m no Sherlock and not the least interested but if I had unsavoury intentions I could know everything about some people in the blink of an eye.

It’s people making all their kids details common knowledge that gets me.

Even pre internet it was recommended that children shouldn’t wear clothes with their names emblazoned on it as it made it easy for strangers to speak to them using their name thus little ones being duped into thinking that this must be someone ok since they know their name, and that is really tame in comparison to what is in the public domain nowadays.

I’m no Sherlock and not the least interested but if I had unsavoury intentions I could know everything about some people in the blink of an eye.

You are completely right. Alex Kramer posts photographs of her young children and names them, so does Katy Pullinger and Alison Keenan posts photos of her young granddaughter and names her.
Stupid or what? Many young children would undoubtedly feel more comfortable if a stranger used their name. We know it but why don’t these stupid people know it? Their pathetic need for social media followers clouds all sensible judgment.

Totally agree re all of this - I use social media to look at other people's lives (I love a good snoop!) but nothing of me ever goes on there, apart from the occasional photo of a tipsy brunch :mysmilie_17:

What people also seem to forget is that once it's out there, it can never be pulled back - it's not yours anymore, it's anyone's who wants to take it and use it for whatever purposes they wish. There are so many cases of people's photos and personal details being taken from social media and used to impersonate them, it beggars belief as to why anyone would want to share so much.

I don’t do Social Media, I find it scary to be honest and the fact that your whole life can be open to unscrupulous people, as twee Katy Pullinger and pushy Alex Kramer, they should be ashamed of themselves putting pictures of their children/grandchildren on the internet makes shudder.

Totally agree re all of this - I use social media to look at other people's lives (I love a good snoop!) but nothing of me ever goes on there, apart from the occasional photo of a tipsy brunch :mysmilie_17:

What people also seem to forget is that once it's out there, it can never be pulled back - it's not yours anymore, it's anyone's who wants to take it and use it for whatever purposes they wish. There are so many cases of people's photos and personal details being taken from social media and used to impersonate them, it beggars belief as to why anyone would want to share so much.

A few months ago there was an advert for card security, possibly from Barclays, & it showed clearly how our personal details can be deduced quite easily. My older daughter told me that she was 'devastated' when I wouldn't buy her an alice band with her name written on it in neon squiggly letters, she was 10 & an absolute delight who never normally nagged for stuff. I explained why I didn't want her to have one but said that if the lady who was making them would put flowers or stars she could have one. Under no circumstances would I advertise my children, & now their children, to strangers.

Latest posts

Back