20% off 10 brands at Boots inc Liz Earle.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry if this is elsewhere...

"Fill Your Boots" this weekend - 20% off 20 (sorry not 10 as above!) brands at Boots all weekend. It includes Liz Earle, No. 7 and Botanics etc...

https://www.boots.com/

Ooh thanks for the nudge! Off to Boots to get my Liz Earle Skin Tonic spritzer for £12.80. This is one of my faves for the "night sparkles" I have. I also take it to work to use through the day when I feel that dreaded ^day sparkle" looming.

Ooh thanks for the nudge! Off to Boots to get my Liz Earle Skin Tonic spritzer for £12.80. This is one of my faves for the "night sparkles" I have. I also take it to work to use through the day when I feel that dreaded ^day sparkle" looming.

Happy to help! Hope you got your spritzer?
I was actually searching for the little 30ml IBST spritzer on the LE website but it's nowhere to be found! Don't know if they've discontinued it - hope not as its so refreshing as you say, but I don't need the full size in a mist.

I thought I'd missed the 20% off at Boots, then realised it ran for all of today too!
But I'm going to go for the Liz Earle monthly offer with £4 off and mum will have the mask...

Meant to say I love your rebranding of hot flushes/tropical moments as "night sparkles" ;)
Much more glamorous sounding!!

I get them, although at 40 am too young for hot flushes for 'that' reason yet (I hope?!) - mine is medication and illness related.
Glad the spritz helps you, though...

Latest posts

Back