20% off 10 brands at Boots inc Liz Earle.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 20% off 10 brands at Boots inc Liz Earle.

Sorry if this is elsewhere...

"Fill Your Boots" this weekend - 20% off 20 (sorry not 10 as above!) brands at Boots all weekend. It includes Liz Earle, No. 7 and Botanics etc...

https://www.boots.com/
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    Sorry if this is elsewhere...

"Fill Your Boots" this weekend - 20% off 20 (sorry not 10 as above!) brands at Boots all weekend. It includes Liz Earle, No. 7 and Botanics etc...

https://www.boots.com/
    Ooh thanks for the nudge! Off to Boots to get my Liz Earle Skin Tonic spritzer for 12.80. This is one of my faves for the "night sparkles" I have. I also take it to work to use through the day when I feel that dreaded ^day sparkle" looming.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scandi Princess View Post
    Ooh thanks for the nudge! Off to Boots to get my Liz Earle Skin Tonic spritzer for 12.80. This is one of my faves for the "night sparkles" I have. I also take it to work to use through the day when I feel that dreaded ^day sparkle" looming.
    Happy to help! Hope you got your spritzer?
    I was actually searching for the little 30ml IBST spritzer on the LE website but it's nowhere to be found! Don't know if they've discontinued it - hope not as its so refreshing as you say, but I don't need the full size in a mist.

I thought I'd missed the 20% off at Boots, then realised it ran for all of today too!
    But I'm going to go for the Liz Earle monthly offer with 4 off and mum will have the mask...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scandi Princess View Post
    Meant to say I love your rebranding of hot flushes/tropical moments as "night sparkles" ;)
    Much more glamorous sounding!!

I get them, although at 40 am too young for hot flushes for 'that' reason yet (I hope?!) - mine is medication and illness related.
    Glad the spritz helps you, though...