Skechers TSV 14/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just ordered a pair of Skechers for Hubby, my first QVC purchase since November. At least it’s not something to increase my beauty stash!

I'd like to get Mr B some slider type sandals, but I don't think he'd wear them as they are in fashion. He does the gardening in his slippers! Love it!

Skechers Go Walk Sparkle Crochet Slip On Trainer
Item Number 176534
QVC Price £50.00
TSV Price £41.96
P&P £4.95

These slip-on Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra slip on shoes are a real showstopper with sparkle perforated fabric that will glitter in the sun, as well as being super light-weight with a beautifully soft lining for the ultimate comfort. The ideal holiday choice for those who prefer a closed-toe shoe, this stylish pair provide walking comfort without compromising on style, for those exciting days of exploring.
GOwalk technology - the Ultra Go technology midsoles are made from a lightweight compound that provides impact absorption. Plus, the Air Cooled Goga Mat insole adds cushioning and shock absorption to keep you and your feet happy, leaving no limits to the adventures you can have.

Feel comfortable all day - the Skechers GOwalks are made from a lightweight fabric, which means that these shoes can be worn with or without socks, whatever your preference.

Shine bright - Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra slip on shoes combine the highest levels of comfort with a chic appearance, coming in a range of colours that will go with everything. If you’re feeling the modern metallic trend, opt for Gold, Rose Gold or Silver, or if you’re looking for a timeless classic, try the neutral Slate, Black and Navy. You are guaranteed to find a look to suit your style.

Easy slip-on style
Outer: manmade, inner: textile, sole: manmade
Heel height: 3.63cm (1.4”)
Colour options:
Gold
Slate
Silver
Navy
Black
Rose Gold

https://www.qvcuk.com/Skechers-Go-Walk-Sparkle-Crochet-Slip-On-Trainer.product.176534.html

Latest posts

Back