MarlaWynne - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MarlaWynne

Post Thanks / Like

I may be wrong but I think Ben de Lisi is the designer of the Principles range for Debenhams. If he brought similar clothes to QVC they would probably do well.I have several tops,a jacket and a dress from this range and they wash and wear well. The main difference with these and what he brings to QVC is the awful loud prints! Sorry to go off on a bit of a tangent on a Marla Wynne thread, but it refers to earlier posts about never having heard of him. I do wonder at times whether the buyers at QVC could do with listening to a customer opinions panel to get the British marketing right.
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

For a minute then I’d completely forgotten Q did Marla’s creations

The hours just started now with Alison wearing what looks like a tube length of elastic support stocking as a jacket.
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Q hasn’t Marla not done beauty your missing a trick not having her on the beauty channel as well as the main and Style at the same time.
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Even stupid magazines going articles about packing for holidays always assume you are going to either a beach or city holiday so they go on about wearing it at the beach or walking around dusty city streets and then out to dinner.

Well obviously they don’t sweat or get sun lotion on anything because I certainly wouldn’t want to wear something poolside everyday and then in the evening.

I’ll bet that in reality they are like the rest of us with the suitcase at max capacity.

Post Thanks / Like

I've liked some of the Marla clothes but they are out of my price range. I've bought so many clothes from QVC over the years and having looked at my wardrobe and all the things in there barely worn I shouldn't need to buy anything else for the rest of my life. All those never worn clothes used to be money. Tried to sell some on ebay but no one is buying anything unless it's 99p and you pay the postage.

CC
    Likes alter ego , SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Whenever there is something 'flimsy' on - regardless of whose range it is, its always described as a cover up for a swimsuit, - as someone else commented, who would want to smother an expensive bit of rag with sun cream and sweat ???? when an outsize T shirt would suffice.

Everything, and I mean everything, is described as wearing with a "little denim jacket" or "worn over yer swimsuit", well, I doubt I'm alone when I say the amount of time I'm seen in a bloody swimsuit is rare than hen's teeth, and I've never owned a sodding denim jacket - they only look good on anyone under 25, and certainly not Ruth Langsford types with that hairstyle !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree but I've bought TWO swimsuits for my cruise (sorry, really not bragging) and I also bought a denim jacket (secondhand for £6). Won't be wearing the jacket over the cossie though as I'm definitely not under 25!

CC
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I agree but I've bought TWO swimsuits for my cruise (sorry, really not bragging) and I also bought a denim jacket (secondhand for £6). Won't be wearing the jacket over the cossie though as I'm definitely not under 25!

CC
    Croooooose? Where? What have I missed?

Who's having the dog?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Croooooose? Where? What have I missed?

Who's having the dog?
    It's a once in a lifetime thing, a week round the Med. Never been on one before and Mr CC got us a good deal - big chance to wear all my QVC clothes LOL. People will be pointing and talking about me. Dog is going to the kennels. He loves it and they love him so he won't be lonely.

CC
    Likes alter ego , SisterBliss, Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    Whenever there is something 'flimsy' on - regardless of whose range it is, its always described as a cover up for a swimsuit, - as someone else commented, who would want to smother an expensive bit of rag with sun cream and sweat ???? when an outsize T shirt would suffice.

Everything, and I mean everything, is described as wearing with a "little denim jacket" or "worn over yer swimsuit", well, I doubt I'm alone when I say the amount of time I'm seen in a bloody swimsuit is rare than hen's teeth, and I've never owned a sodding denim jacket - they only look good on anyone under 25, and certainly not Ruth Langsford types with that hairstyle !!!
    I've got a denim jacket & I'm 60, I've also got one in pink cotton, same shape from Sainsburys. However, my hair isn't in the iron helmet style favoured by RL so I feel I can get away with wearing them.