IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I called and guess what - you were right - no delayed despatch. I actually had an idea someone on here said a while ago that they had asked QVC to send something a few days later and they did so when SCW said that, I thought it was worth a try anyway.

There's a good chance they would fit through my letterbox, yes, but QVC might use an oversized box so I won't risk it. I have thought about someone I could ask to take delivery but can't ask them till tomorrow. It will probably be full price again then but I'll take the risk. It's probably fate telling me I don't need more foundations anyhow.

Well Andi in the past,I have had smallish items in a box stuffed with plastic that won't go through a letterbox. I did ring up and complain about the wasteful packaging though. Don't think anything happened.

Well, I called and guess what - you were right - no delayed despatch. I actually had an idea someone on here said a while ago that they had asked QVC to send something a few days later and they did so when SCW said that, I thought it was worth a try anyway.

There's a good chance they would fit through my letterbox, yes, but QVC might use an oversized box so I won't risk it. I have thought about someone I could ask to take delivery but can't ask them till tomorrow. It will probably be full price again then but I'll take the risk. It's probably fate telling me I don't need more foundations anyhow.

Sorry if this has been suggested but do you go to work? If so could you have it delivered there? I know if I needed to, my employer would hold it for me until I returned home. Just trying to help as I understand your frustration. Sadly this just proves that everyone doesn't have fab neighbours like mine & I wouldn't change them for the world!

I thought CS had the information on how a certain item is shipped.
If you could inquire if Royal Mail or Hermes is used, then could that help to make a choice to order or not.

Thanks to all who replied about my delivery options on the IT foundation trio and sorry I didn’t acknowledge your help earlier as I was away last week. In the end, I didn’t place the order and, to be honest, I am not disappointed because I do have a lot of foundation to use up. The smaller tubes would have been nice and the price was good but it was just FOMO on my part.

My next FOMO-related mental wrangle is this Decléor set which I also don’t really need but looks quite a bargain. At least I’ll be around if I do want it delivered!

PS I should just say I’m blaming shopperholic for pointing out the Deals section, which is where I’m finding these things. I never used to look!

Does anyone know when there's is the next It Cosmetics TSV?

I wouldn’t mind knowing either. Do they only do a couple a year? Might they do fewer now the range is more widely available (inlcuding in Boots)?

Some TSV’s turn up like buses others you only see once in a blue moon
........most of the TSV buses are a regular timetabled service with little in variation too. :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back