Nina Leonard Hour - Not Fair on Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Holy moly they are doing these in shorts and if you thought the crops were bad think again. They gone up to a 4XL so the mind boggles- I’m a plus size so no insult to larger sizes just to good taste.

They had one of the slimmest Models in a black pair and I’m afraid to say she would not have looked out of place in a doorway in some sleazy American city.

Hmm yes, those city shorts or was it bermudas beggar belief. Shorts need to be in a structured fabric. Thankfully I don't think Sophia had to wear them. I've seen her today looking much prettier and much more stylish. Maybe Q's backroom girls have read our posts.

CC

Sausage skin coloured leggings that are too tight & show everything just demonstrate confidence & a positive body image. This is to be embraced & never condemned because we are all beautiful. Who am I kidding?

I totally feel your...exasperation.....here, T.

I stopped a young girl and her boyfriend who'd walked past me then walked back to nicely explain to her that her black leggings were see-through in the sun and got told to f-off by both of them. :mysmilie_11:

It IS true that no good deed goes unpunished.

How rude!!!! ????

Wherever was this? Probation service, bandit land?

Shame on her BF for telling a grown up lady to f. off...I'd have laughed if I were you though.

Latest posts

Back