Whimsical Garden - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

My ex neighbour had a row of mooning gnomes with their pants down in their front garden. Not sure if it was aimed at me lol but they were pretty bad taste. I've got that rabbit with the big ball but that's all and I don't even like it.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Not a great lover of garden ornaments in general, although a Buddha nestled amongst the undergrowth can be quite calming.

Aside from pixies and unicorns, there's an awful lot ironwork/metal sculptural 'things' in every garden shop and Dunelm, they look positively lethal for cutting yourself or tripping over the damn things. I've even seen a family of giraffes for sale - mummy at 995.99 with kiddy giraffes and 349 each. No doubt they rust up lovely.

I feel the same about them as I do metal wall art.
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm whispering this but there were some Wind in the Willows iron ratty and moley statues in the Suttons catalogue and I have desperately wanted them but they were 100 squid each. I just can't buy them. But I did want them.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I hate clutter In the garden. mine is tiny! got rid of dozens of pots and planted up the borders much nicer and the plants grow stronger and need less watering. can't stand the mess!