H by Halston TSV 17/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like the look of a jumpsuit, but I could never wear one, not with my hourly trips to the loo :blush:

looks like a Kim&co effort again

Was just going to say that. It looks like the Kim & Co dress black multi except in a jumpsuit. Big QVC fabric warehouse again?? Can't believe they all design the same fabric (Renee, NL, Ant, Kim, Ronni etc).

CC

Oh flipping heck another version of a jumpsuit

Whatever next a halter neck, backless version with pockets.
Or failing that, one that makes breakfast, lunch and dinner or in another patterned option breakfast, dinner and tea.

:mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_3:

I do like the look of a jumpsuit, but I could never wear one, not with my hourly trips to the loo :blush:

Have you seen the thread entitled 'Jumpsuits'? It was started on 29th May, it's hilarious & educational.

im only guessing cause its the only jumpsuit ive seen in the numbers that hasnt been aired

apparently its sleeveless & cullots style so back to the drawing board

I quite like the look of the one you posted first, that looks like a Kim print. Is that one available? Do you have an item number please?

My jumpsuit days are well & truly over although I did have one the last time round 70’s or early 80’S? Same with maxi dresses that was mid 70’s when I wore them to go out for Prawn Cocktail,Steak with baked potato followed by Black Forest Gateaux with a small glass of Blue Nun.Things have certainly changed in the wine dept.

Gosh remember the 70’s when you saved up for a posh meal out, wore your best long dress and the waitresses also wore Abigail’s party type dresses!

I remember taking them on holidays back then when there was no restriction on baggage, you could take as much as you could carry!

Remember when you could only take a maximum amount of money (£50) out of the country and you had to get it stamped onto your passport? Mr L and I used to think that “if only we had that much money” it was beyond what we could afford to take away.

Gosh remember the 70’s when you saved up for a posh meal out, wore your best long dress and the waitresses also wore Abigail’s party type dresses!

I remember taking them on holidays back then when there was no restriction on baggage, you could take as much as you could carry!

Remember when you could only take a maximum amount of money (£50) out of the country and you had to get it stamped onto your passport? Mr L and I used to think that “if only we had that much money” it was beyond what we could afford to take away.

Nah!
No sorry I was only between 7 - 17 :mysmilie_17:

David Cassidy made the early 70s for me & my Mr T did the same for the later ones - married when 19 & still having fun.

Could it be forever la la la. Loved him. Should have married him lol. Off to listen on the headphones. Mr CC is not DC but hey, you can't have everything.

CC

This tsv reminds me of the all in one bathing suits women and men wore back in the 1920`s. Police trawled the beaches armed with a ruler to measure how much bare leg was visible and if the bathing suit was deemed to be too short then the person had to leave the beach.
bathing suits.jpg

Latest posts

Back