Iím in the medium.....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Iím in the medium.....

.....whispering ďwith shape wear.Ē

Oh my goodness with all the available fashion or items that can be transported from Knowsley especially for the show.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Coco-Bianco-Dr...2.html?sc=PSCH

Maybe Iím wrong but I would have thought modelling the incorrect size surely canít encourage many sales.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Call me weird but DF in that frock with her white wedges looks as if she needs fishnet stockings, a nurses cap and a whip. Naughty nursie playtime comes to mind !

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw her and just couldn't find the right words to describe how ridiculous she looked. Vienna had no such trouble

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Well blow me down with a feather, here was I thinking as you. I thought the dress was awful, particularly on DF as well as what she wore on her feet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    .....whispering “with shape wear.”

Oh my goodness with all the available fashion or items that can be transported from Knowsley especially for the show.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Coco-Bianco-Dr...2.html?sc=PSCH

Maybe I’m wrong but I would have thought modelling the incorrect size surely can’t encourage many sales.
    At least she's honest about the shape wear though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I saw her and just couldn't find the right words to describe how ridiculous she looked. Vienna had no such trouble

CC
    For me it was the little kids/babies in the 'sailor suits' of the 80's.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because she managed to get into the Medium doesn't mean it looked right, especially when she was constantly pulling the dress down. She needed the Large. Squeezing into a size too small is not flattering, Debbie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    For me it was the little kids/babies in the 'sailor suits' of the 80's.
    The Dough Boy in the original Ghostbusters film
    Likes candycane, Twilight , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Call me weird but DF in that frock with her white wedges looks as if she needs fishnet stockings, a nurses cap and a whip. Naughty nursie playtime comes to mind !
    I didn't see the show so when I read your comments I thought "WTF has been going on?" I have now looked back & can't stop laughing! Your description is spot on, she could be starring in a sketch from The Kenny Everett Show (for those who are old enough to remember, back in the 80s)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linwood View Post
    Just because she managed to get into the Medium doesn't mean it looked right, especially when she was constantly pulling the dress down. She needed the Large. Squeezing into a size too small is not flattering, Debbie.
    I did hear her say years ago that she wears different sizes depending if she is going to be "standing up" or "sitting down"??? Maybe that explains why most of the presenters look like overstuffed sausages. Personally, I wear whatever size is most flattering, it's not rocket science is it? Why would anyone on TV want to look bigger than they are? Just cut out the label if you are that bothered!