Iím in the medium..... - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Twilight I thought it was you and I was going to ask for all the details!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Twilight I thought it was you and I was going to ask for all the details!!
    It's interesting to see how she let's us know that they have their own gym & lots of equipment.
    Likes Scandi Princess , candycane, Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    It's interesting to see how she let's us know that they have their own gym & lots of equipment.
    As always embellishing the truth. The gym is a modest wooden structure at the end of a narrow garden. Nothing wrong with that it’s just her constant hints at her privileged lifestyle - Not!
    Likes Scandi Princess , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Few pounds? I would say a wee bit more than that. She needs to get going if she wants to get into that size 8 wedding dress because (and I know) the older you get the harder it is to shift the flab. I do like her garden and I even like that eagle.

CC
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, there is nothing wrong with her garden it’s just her regular hints that her lifestyle is something more than it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Think itís the area with the surrounding very expensive large properties that gives her the air of grandeur, rather than her small very modest extended cottage.
    Likes Scandi Princess , Twilight , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

All fur coat and no knickers.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Think it’s the area with the surrounding very expensive large properties that gives her the air of grandeur, rather than her small very modest extended cottage.
    Absolutely. It’s a shame that she can’t just relax and enjoy what she has. She seems to be constantly seeking to be someone she isn’t and I do think that she is a snob. All rather sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Few pounds? I would say a wee bit more than that. She needs to get going if she wants to get into that size 8 wedding dress because (and I know) the older you get the harder it is to shift the flab. I do like her garden and I even like that eagle.

CC
    She was always slim & started to put on weight several years ago, that was before she became ill & she managed to lose it. I feel sorry for anyone who gains weight because of medication but I think Queen Julia likes good living & also likes to coo,k so therein lies the weight gain. Her garden looks nice & tidy which is how it should do without the presence of children or dogs & with 'my gardener' attending it once a fortnight, however, it's not a Gertrude Jekyll & just something else she's a bit grand about. You're a nice person cc, much kinder than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Absolutely. It’s a shame that she can’t just relax and enjoy what she has. She seems to be constantly seeking to be someone she isn’t and I do think that she is a snob. All rather sad.
    You've summed her up perfectly. What my daughter always called "Showy offy".
    Last edited by Sazza; 25-05-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Likes candycane, Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    'The only bad thing about spending so much time writing books is that I have put on a few pounds in weight, just what I donít need with our wedding only three months away! So, despite not feeling 100%, I was back in our gym this week on the treadmill and the aeropilates machine and next week I plan to incorporate the rowing machine back into my exercise routine. Ideally, I would like to drop a dress size (or two) over the next three months...' Quote from JR.
    Maybe she should get rid of her "gardener" & do more herself in the garden & stop baking every weekend!
    Likes candycane, SisterBliss, Twilight , Evie liked this post