I’m in the medium.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_19: It's interesting to see how she let's us know that they have their own gym & lots of equipment.

As always embellishing the truth. The gym is a modest wooden structure at the end of a narrow garden. Nothing wrong with that it’s just her constant hints at her privileged lifestyle - Not!

Few pounds? I would say a wee bit more than that. She needs to get going if she wants to get into that size 8 wedding dress because (and I know) the older you get the harder it is to shift the flab. I do like her garden and I even like that eagle.

CC

I agree, there is nothing wrong with her garden it’s just her regular hints that her lifestyle is something more than it is.

Think it’s the area with the surrounding very expensive large properties that gives her the air of grandeur, rather than her small very modest extended cottage.

Think it’s the area with the surrounding very expensive large properties that gives her the air of grandeur, rather than her small very modest extended cottage.

Absolutely. It’s a shame that she can’t just relax and enjoy what she has. She seems to be constantly seeking to be someone she isn’t and I do think that she is a snob. All rather sad.

Few pounds? I would say a wee bit more than that. She needs to get going if she wants to get into that size 8 wedding dress because (and I know) the older you get the harder it is to shift the flab. I do like her garden and I even like that eagle.

CC

She was always slim & started to put on weight several years ago, that was before she became ill & she managed to lose it. I feel sorry for anyone who gains weight because of medication but I think Queen Julia likes good living & also likes to coo,k so therein lies the weight gain. Her garden looks nice & tidy which is how it should do without the presence of children or dogs & with 'my gardener' attending it once a fortnight, however, it's not a Gertrude Jekyll & just something else she's a bit grand about. You're a nice person cc, much kinder than me.

Absolutely. It’s a shame that she can’t just relax and enjoy what she has. She seems to be constantly seeking to be someone she isn’t and I do think that she is a snob. All rather sad.

You've summed her up perfectly. What my daughter always called "Showy offy".

Last edited by a moderator:
'The only bad thing about spending so much time writing books is that I have put on a few pounds in weight, just what I don’t need with our wedding only three months away! So, despite not feeling 100%, I was back in our gym this week on the treadmill and the aeropilates machine and next week I plan to incorporate the rowing machine back into my exercise routine. Ideally, I would like to drop a dress size (or two) over the next three months...' Quote from JR.

Maybe she should get rid of her "gardener" & do more herself in the garden & stop baking every weekend!

You don't need a gym if you use the car less. If you don't eat the wrong food or the wrong amount..you won't need to diet. Home baking is a disaster for people who tend to put on weight, too much sugar and fats! Would her son have not been able to knock her into shape when they knew when the wedding was going to be and they had enough time.

She should spend a couple of hours at an animal charity and walk some of the dogs, that would get her weight off, and the dog would love an hour out of the kennels. But some people just don't see beyond their own bubble .

1pm hour DF with Ronni Nicole dress

Explain this one

“I’m in the 18 I liked the loose look I could go for the 16 and I probably could get into the 14”

Clear as mud that Debbie

:mysmilie_17:

She’s probably a 14 but on a good day 12, I suppose she can ever squeeze in to a ten then an 8 and listen to the fabric tear.

Debbie Flint has posted a photograph of herself wearing that truly awful dress and shoes. In my opinion she has really bad dress sense which isn’t helped by 27 comments telling her how gorgeous she looks. Who are these 27 people?

The ones in straight jackets and on strong medication.

1pm hour DF with Ronni Nicole dress

Explain this one

“I’m in the 18 I liked the loose look I could go for the 16 and I probably could get into the 14”

Clear as mud that Debbie

:mysmilie_17:

She looked beyond awful & saying she's in size 18 - "...a bit loose" is laughable because I thought it was the right size for her. As always, she resembled a newly upholstered chesterfield sofa.

Watching JR on the LR 3pm show and she looks nearer an 18 than a medium never mind a small.

She has had her hair dyed much darker and very black eye make up isn’t doing her any favours. She needs a much softer look but I can’t imagine her ever letting go of the black hair.

Now with greys being so fashionable it is a good time to give it a go, she can always go back.

I have taken the plunge myself and am loving it.

......and the multi the one I’m in is very popular opps its plunging I’ve not plugged my mic in was I was sounding far away.

No Julia not quite far enough in that dress

:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back