Oh no Kathy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Maybe it's just me but I thought the get up that Kathy had on this morning was absolutely awful, lime green top, blue and white polka dot long skirt and trainers, not a good look at all in my humble opinion, I thought she looked more like a bag lady. i the 10 to 11 hour.

Yep, she looked a sight and often looks like a bag lady. Long skirts don't suit her, she looks better in a longer dress. I don't know why they have her on fashion hours.

CC

I’ve no idea either why they chose Kathy Tayler of all people to front a fashion hour, it’s like getting Debbie Flint to walk in New York Fashion Week :mysmilie_17:

A week or so I ago thought the Circus had came to town, Kathy Tayler had these stripy trousers on that were at least two foot too long for her, all that was missing were the stilts.

Last night Alison Keenan referred to Kathy as a "very stylish lady who knows good fashion"!

Last night Alison Keenan referred to Kathy as a "very stylish lady who knows good fashion"!

I heard her say that and thought whaaat. I have wondered for a long time how Kathy gets the fashion hour because I dont think I have ever seen her in anything stylish. As some have said, the outfit she had on this morning was unbelieveable. Now Im no fashion expert but even I wouldnt have been seen dead in that outfit.

Whilst I agree it was awful on her I have seen this combo in many magazines, usually Holly W types, and I suppose if you have the figure, the lifestyle and the quality (not Q) it probably fits in but not for normal catching the bus types.

If you go from house to taxi to wherever and the same back you don’t really need to think about practical clothes it’s all about “the look”.

If you live in the London area, then you can get away with dressing like a clown and no-one will bat an eye !

The woman clearly doesn't want to do an afternoon or evening shift, so they give her a couple of hours in the morning, where they presume she cant do any damage. She doesn't do any stints with any male guests as they'd soon get pissed off if she continually spoke over them. Can you imagine her with Simon Wilson ??? And as for the continual stuttering............ Its time she retired to be honest.

F7DE26D7-9A56-4378-84E9-1FA72AFD3FD8.jpeg

I wore a similar top for an 80s fancy dress party!!

I’ve no idea either why they chose Kathy Tayler of all people to front a fashion hour, it’s like getting Debbie Flint to walk in New York Fashion Week :mysmilie_17:

A week or so I ago thought the Circus had came to town, Kathy Tayler had these stripy trousers on that were at least two foot too long for her, all that was missing were the stilts.

LOL you know what, Mr CC said exactly the same thing. "Street Theatre", when is she on at the Edinburgh Festival?

If you live in the London area, then you can get away with dressing like a clown and no-one will bat an eye !

I lived in London for nearly 10 years back in the 80's and honestly, I never saw anyone dressing like a clown - unless they were a (scary) clown. Maybe it's changed :mysmilie_852: Nearest I could find to a clown lol.

CC

I didn't REALLY mean a clown (or did I ?), I meant that you can get away with dressing quite bizarrely in the capital without a second look, whereas anything out of the 'norm' in my local Co-op in a backwater off the A1 and 35 miles north of London, and you'd get some peculiar stares.

I didn't REALLY mean a clown (or did I ?), I meant that you can get away with dressing quite bizarrely in the capital without a second look, whereas anything out of the 'norm' in my local Co-op in a backwater off the A1 and 35 miles north of London, and you'd get some peculiar stares.

LOL, I think it must have been wine o'clock when I wrote my post. Why did I think there would be people in clown suits wandering round Bank station ha ha ha ha.

CC

LOL, I think it must have been wine o'clock when I wrote my post. Why did I think there would be people in clown suits wandering round Bank station ha ha ha ha.

CC

People get trapped for years at Bank station, trying to get from Threadneedle Street to Monument through the underpasses. By the time they emerge, (Cheapside), their outfits have gone out of fashion and come back in.

Debbie Flint is another who just can’t get it right, the dresses she wears makes her legs look shorter, now, she’s got a pair of black trousers on the Peony TSV, they’re about six inches too long again, making her legs look shorter only with baggy, bad fitting trousers. I’m not on board with all the chesticle flashing at QVC, especially when I’ve just turned on to have a look *shuddets* so turns over quick smart.

I dislike every single thing about her, can't watch her & the words 'Neither use nor ornament' come to mind.

Latest posts

Back