Oh no Kathy - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh no Kathy

Post Thanks / Like

The woman clearly doesn't want to do an afternoon or evening shift, so they give her a couple of hours in the morning, where they presume she cant do any damage. She doesn't do any stints with any male guests as they'd soon get pissed off if she continually spoke over them. Can you imagine her with Simon Wilson ??? And as for the continual stuttering............ Its time she retired to be honest.

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7DE26D7-9A56-4378-84E9-1FA72AFD3FD8.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	17285

I wore a similar top for an 80s fancy dress party!!
    Likes alter ego , Susie Wusie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Iíve no idea either why they chose Kathy Tayler of all people to front a fashion hour, itís like getting Debbie Flint to walk in New York Fashion Week

A week or so I ago thought the Circus had came to town, Kathy Tayler had these stripy trousers on that were at least two foot too long for her, all that was missing were the stilts.
    LOL you know what, Mr CC said exactly the same thing. "Street Theatre", when is she on at the Edinburgh Festival?
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linwood View Post
    Last night Alison Keenan referred to Kathy as a "very stylish lady who knows good fashion"!
    Drunk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    If you live in the London area, then you can get away with dressing like a clown and no-one will bat an eye !
    I lived in London for nearly 10 years back in the 80's and honestly, I never saw anyone dressing like a clown - unless they were a (scary) clown. Maybe it's changed Nearest I could find to a clown lol.

CC
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't REALLY mean a clown (or did I ?), I meant that you can get away with dressing quite bizarrely in the capital without a second look, whereas anything out of the 'norm' in my local Co-op in a backwater off the A1 and 35 miles north of London, and you'd get some peculiar stares.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    I didn't REALLY mean a clown (or did I ?), I meant that you can get away with dressing quite bizarrely in the capital without a second look, whereas anything out of the 'norm' in my local Co-op in a backwater off the A1 and 35 miles north of London, and you'd get some peculiar stares.
    LOL, I think it must have been wine o'clock when I wrote my post. Why did I think there would be people in clown suits wandering round Bank station ha ha ha ha.

CC
    Likes alter ego , ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    LOL, I think it must have been wine o'clock when I wrote my post. Why did I think there would be people in clown suits wandering round Bank station ha ha ha ha.

CC
    People get trapped for years at Bank station, trying to get from Threadneedle Street to Monument through the underpasses. By the time they emerge, (Cheapside), their outfits have gone out of fashion and come back in.
    Likes Anna , alter ego , brissles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie Flint is another who just canít get it right, the dresses she wears makes her legs look shorter, now, sheís got a pair of black trousers on the Peony TSV, theyíre about six inches too long again, making her legs look shorter only with baggy, bad fitting trousers. Iím not on board with all the chesticle flashing at QVC, especially when Iíve just turned on to have a look *shuddets* so turns over quick smart.
    Likes alter ego , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I dislike every single thing about her, can't watch her & the words 'Neither use nor ornament' come to mind.
    Likes alter ego , Evie , shopperholic liked this post