Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 19/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have we seen this before? So many fake tans and if we have seen this I'm thinking it was orange as I haven't seen anything that I thought "hmmm, that actually looks quite natural", except for the Decleor golden glow which I have.

CC (too many "have's" in that post but it's getting late).

Have we seen this before? So many fake tans and if we have seen this I'm thinking it was orange as I haven't seen anything that I thought "hmmm, that actually looks quite natural", except for the Decleor golden glow which I have.

Snap CC I was thinking the exact same thing, seen it before I think, must take a look.j

Should be a good seller as it looks like the only tan we will get this year as we wake up to another damp morning with heating turned on!

Silly question - I haven’t worn a swimming costume in over 40 years and never wear anything shorter than ankle grazers or midis so leg tanning doesn’t have to be too good as long as a flying horse wouldn’t notice. Howeve4 I have splashed out on new all in one costumes which I might pluck up the courage to use on holiday.

How do you get a good enough finish for a SC and do the chemicals in a pool react badly with it?

Isle of Paradise 4 Piece Ultimate Glow Tan Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238965

Auto-Delivery Isle of Paradise 4 Piece Ultimate Glow Tan Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240140

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £1.95

This four-piece collection from Isle of Paradise features new Glow Happy Tan for Face, Glow Clear Self-Tanning Mousse, Blend It Blending Balm and an expert application mitt, all developed to help create a natural-looking, flattering and beautifully bronzed tan. Perfect for a total face and body glow, this Isle of Paradise set will ensure you look sun-kissed and radiant all summer long.
Get happy - only available at QVC, the new Glow Happy Tan for Face works to add a boost of radiance to your complexion, while gradually creating a beautiful, sun-kissed glow. It's the perfect way to keep skin looking bright and refreshed, with a flattering tan that's tailored to you.

Colour-correcting formulas - Glow Clear Self-Tanning Mousse is infused with colour-correcting actives, with each shade having its own hue to cancel out imperfections. Light/Peach offers a light golden tan and is formulated to brighten the look of your skin, Medium/Green delivers a medium tan that also works to cancel out redness in your skin tone, and Dark/Violet provides a deeper tan while targeting the appearance of sallow, yellow tones.

Blend, blend, blend - in this collection you'll find Blend It Blending Balm, an innovative blending stick designed for use from top to toe that helps to smooth and fade away any tan inconsistencies and strap marks, so you can own your mistakes and help to create a gorgeous, bespoke glow.

Stock up on self-tan saviours - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this gorgeous collection once more in 60 days, at this incredible price.

Contains:

1 x New Glow Happy Tan for Face (50ml) - infused with light-reflecting particles to impart a dewy radiance, this self-tan moisturiser for your face works to add a gradual, even glow that looks hydrated and even. Featuring colour-correcting actives and Oxy-Glow complex, plus avocado, chia seed and coconut oils, plus prickly pear and licorice root extracts
1 x Glow Clear Self-Tanning Mousse (200ml) in Light, Medium or Dark - packed with natural tanning actives like avocado, chia seed and coconut oils, this clear, water-to-mousse self-tan provides a natural-looking, hydrated tan with zero transfer, plus it's infused with colour correcting complexes and absorbs quickly so you can apply and go in minutes
1 x Blend It Blending Balm (30ml) - a multi-purpose gradual tan blending balm with a cooling formula that delivers the texture of an oil in a solid, travel-ready format. Perfect for use under make-up or for any on-the-go touch-ups
1 x tanning applicator mitt - this super-soft mitt is perfect for helping to deliver a streak-free tan. It features a water-resistant barrier to help prevent stained palms

How to use:
Glow Happy Tan for Face:

Apply 1 - 2 pumps to freshly cleansed skin, washing hands after application
Apply on consecutive days to build desired depth of tan, then top up on alternate days to maintain

Blend It Blending Balm:

Glide solid stick gently onto skin
Pat excess into skin with fingertips
Wash hands after use
Your tan will develop in 4 - 6 hours

Glow Clear Self-Tanning Mousse:

Pump mousse directly onto mitt three times
Apply to skin in sweeping motion
Recommend just half a pump for the face
Wash palms after use and re-moisturise hands
Tan will develop in 4 - 6 hours, avoid getting your skin wet during this time
Top tip - if going clear makes you nervous, try mixing your favourite highlighter on the mitt for a subtle guide colour

Silly question - I haven’t worn a swimming costume in over 40 years and never wear anything shorter than ankle grazers or midis so leg tanning doesn’t have to be too good as long as a flying horse wouldn’t notice. Howeve4 I have splashed out on new all in one costumes which I might pluck up the courage to use on holiday.

How do you get a good enough finish for a SC and do the chemicals in a pool react badly with it?

Can't help you with the tan question as I avoid it since the "peeing rusty streaks down my leg" incident decades ago. I just wanted to say you're my clothing choice twin (who is also considering dipping toes into swimming costume territory as I'm going on my first holiday in sixteen years next year and would like to actually dip my toes into the pool).

Yes there are. Dumbo. :mysmilie_17: (obvs)

Good for you & your SC.

I've never used 'propper' FT on a holiday, so can't comment on the chemicals definitively, although, unless you're using the wash off sort, I think you'll be fine. Just exfoliate & moisturise lots throughout - latter every day, former every third day, depending on your skin. Use a gentler exfoliator, or even a scrubby glove & nice soapy creamy wash.

I'd use a gradual tan as they are more mistake proof & require less work.

If you are terrified, you could go for a salon spray tan? They have come on a long way - I believe Sienna X is a good brand. Opt for the lightest shade & exfoliate as above. Covers a multitude. May stain the sheets a little bit.

Oh! I just remembered that I have used a FT since the rusting incident.

I'd had a freebie St Tropez In Shower FT with a magazine a few years ago. Now that I did like. It was very gradual so many people wouldn't like it but it was great for me as I simply could not make a mistake with it. The only downside was the waiting wet in the shower for three minutes but other than that it was great.

OMG!! Ten minutes in & chap presenting it with Chuntley has said "Babe" about 20 times & she has mentioned the V word!! Time to switch off & get out the Sudoku

This fake tan looks completely unnatural on everyone except the man presenting. He's clearly not using his own products. On some models it looks weird as they've put it on, it's too dark and then they've gone for sparkly blusher or something on top. It's awful.

CC

Latest posts

Back