Kipling TSV 20/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is photo of the TSV

Bag-2.jpg

Kipling Basic Medium Rennur Crossbody Bag TSV 20/06/19 (Q Price £78 + post)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177221

Keep it together - this cross-body bag is the ultimate choice when it comes to buying a new bag for everyday wear, as the easy-to-organise compartments and pockets are perfect for keeping your essentials to hand whenever you are on the go. That means no more frantic searching for your keys, purse or phone.

Make it your own - the adjustable strap means that there are two ways to wear this fabulous bag. Keep the strap shorter for a casual over the shoulder look, or extend it to its full length for a hands-free cross-body style, whatever works best for you.

A colour for everyone - whether you like your bag to add a pop of colour to your outfit, or you prefer cool classics, there is an option available to suit everyone. Go bold with the daring Painted Dot, Candy Line or Graphic Print designs, opt for a summery shade of Soft Orange or keep it neutral with Active Grey or True Navy.

Outer pockets: 1 x slip
Inner pockets: 2 x slip, 1 x zip
Two zip fastened compartments
Outer: polyester, inner: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 25.5cm x 26.5cm x 2cm (10” x 10.4” x 0.8”)
Minimum strap drop: 39cm (15.4”)
Maximum strap drop: 80cm (31.5”)

Colour options:

Active Grey
Candy Lines
True Navy
Painted Dot
Soft Orange
Graphic Print

All measurements are approximate

View attachment 17365

View attachment 17366

View attachment 17367

View attachment 17368

View attachment 17369

another colour View attachment 17370

Last edited by a moderator:
£78 + p&p? Looks as though my Kipling days are over.I would rather pay a bit more & buy a Radley in their sale.Kipling are now very basic for that price.

£78 + p&p? Looks as though my Kipling days are over.I would rather pay a bit more & buy a Radley in their sale.Kipling are now very basic for that price.

I agree I’m liking the oil cloth type Radley bags too and you can pick up from the Radley outlets near on two or three for the price of these Kipling bags now.

I hope Marie F doesn’t feel compelled to return early for presentations of this TVS and instead staying home with her baby

I agree I’m liking the oil cloth type Radley bags too and you can pick up from the Radley outlets near on two or three for the price of these Kipling bags now.

I hope Marie F doesn’t feel compelled to return early for presentations of this TVS and instead staying home with her baby

she aint Lucy will be doing a fab job of filling in for her on this TSV

Off the Kipling theme but if I was thinking of buying a Radley from QVC ( which I am not) I would check out the Radley website which has many reduced at the moment.You may find the same thing , have not done direct comparisons but I have seen one which is considerably cheaper from Radley.

I haven’t bought Kipling for ages now, the prices are absurd, I’ve been Radley for a while now and always buy in their sales, saying that, I’ve just bought a gorgeous Radley leather purse for £26 new with tags and a bag for £30 off eBay, yes both originals too, I’d never ever pay QVC prices, apart from them being ridiculously expensive, they’re ridiculously expensive for a used bag.

I haven’t bought Kipling for ages now, the prices are absurd, I’ve been Radley for a while now and always buy in their sales, saying that, I’ve just bought a gorgeous Radley leather purse for £26 new with tags and a bag for £30 off eBay, yes both originals too, I’d never ever pay QVC prices, apart from them being ridiculously expensive, they’re ridiculously expensive for a used bag.

I could have written this comment twinny!

If it’s any interest Radley lovers the outlet shop at Cheshire Oaks will accept phone orders and post out to you next day delivery. They do charge the cost of the postage but the bags are at a good discount. So if your looking for something particular, including all designs of bags, umbrellas, purses, dog tags which they name print and watches it maybe worth a call to see if they have stock and if it’s well discounted.

Here’s a link https://www.mcarthurglen.com/en/outlets/uk/designer-outlet-cheshire-oaks/offers/Radley/

Kipling Basic Medium Rennur Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 177221
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95

This practical and stylish cross-body bag from Kipling is currently only available at QVC, and features an adjustable strap, two secure zip fastened compartments, a detachable pouch on a handy key chain and the iconic Kipling monkey keyring. Coming in a range of stylish prints and colours to suit your style, this bag is the perfect addition to your collection and is ideal to take on days out shopping or to use as a holiday bag on your next big trip.
Keep it together - this cross-body bag is the ultimate choice when it comes to buying a new bag for everyday wear, as the easy-to-organise compartments and pockets are perfect for keeping your essentials to hand whenever you are on the go. That means no more frantic searching for your keys, purse or phone.

Make it your own - the adjustable strap means that there are two ways to wear this fabulous bag. Keep the strap shorter for a casual over the shoulder look, or extend it to its full length for a hands-free cross-body style, whatever works best for you.

A colour for everyone - whether you like your bag to add a pop of colour to your outfit, or you prefer cool classics, there is an option available to suit everyone. Go bold with the daring Painted Dot, Candy Line or Graphic Print designs, opt for a summery shade of Sweet Orange or keep it neutral with Active Grey or True Navy.

Outer pockets: 1 x slip
Inner pockets: 2 x slip, 1 x zip
Two zip fastened compartments
Outer: polyester, inner: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 25.5cm x 26.5cm x 2cm (10” x 10.4” x 0.8”)
Minimum strap drop: 39cm (15.4”)
Maximum strap drop: 80cm (31.5”)

Colour options:

Active Grey
Candy Lines
True Navy
Painted Dot
Sweet Orange
Graphic Print

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177221

I like the striped one to and the fact it has a pouch you can easily pay £20 for a Kipling pouch...but I dont like the fact it does not have a zip on the outer pocket as I have a Nectar card and need to keep it safe

I noted one of the purses wallets for future reference but looking at the reviews most are saying the card slots are too narrow.If this is the case should QVC be offloading something which has an obvious design flaw?

Latest posts

Back