Darling Are We Wearing.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never watch Ruth so apart from her short outing on Strictly I know little about her except that she never wears Q clothes so why does is she allowed to put her name to a show. At least DelBoy wears nothing else in RL so at least has a bit of credibility albeit that she would probably wear a flea’s overcoat if it was free.

I have a few kimono slip-ons (proper ones with wide sleeves) which I've been wearing for around 18 months - and NOT from Q, - much easier and glam than a cardi, but now I've seen this thread where Ruth & Flinty are wearing them, then I feel totally devalued !!!

I have a few kimono slip-ons (proper ones with wide sleeves) which I've been wearing for around 18 months - and NOT from Q, - much easier and glam than a cardi, but now I've seen this thread where Ruth & Flinty are wearing them, then I feel totally devalued !!!
You wore them first so defo not devalued. You're the trend setter!

Nooooooooo !

I return to my hippy roots and wear them with sleeveless (and plain coloured - oops, sorry its block colour now) maxi dresses.

Our kimono jackets???

Main channel 9pm Debbie & Ruth :mysmilie_17:

They both looked a sight, as did the models. I was in Asda today and they had some lovely cheap things for summer holidays. Even if you wore things for one holiday and then charity shopped them they'd still be better value than what QVC are punting.

CC

I have not worn sleeveless tops for years now and although my arms are quite good I am over 70 & prefer to cover my upper arms.Looking at Julia in the 5pm hour I would recommend she does the same.

Nor me SF, its only since shrugs and short cover-ups that Join did have I been brave enough to buy sleeveless, because then there is no 'bulk' in the sleeve (arms are bulky enough !!!), so kimonos have been a godsend - especially if they have pockets.

Latest posts

Back