27/05/19 - 02/06/19 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

27/05/19 - 02/06/19 Big Deals (Subject To Change)

Wonder Sonic Ultrasonic Deep Facial Cleanser

Kipling Basic Lyrem Extra Large Holdall with Shoe Compartment

Nina Leonard Denim Skinny Pull on Trousers with Back Pockets in Regular or Petite

27/05/19 - 02/06/19 Big Deals (Subject To Change)

Nina Leonard Denim Skinny Pull on Trousers with Back Pockets in Regular or Petite

Oh flipping heck we have just had Attitudes leggings, MW trousers, Kim’s denims, MYDJ, Casual Co, Ruth’s and Joules all done to death.

Regular Denim Knit Skinny Pull on Trousers with Back Pockets by Nina Leonard Big Deal Price £32.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175863

Petite Denim Knit Skinny Pull on Trousers with Back Pockets by Nina Leonard Big Deal Price £32.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175864

I’ve I’m being entirely honest, but not meaning to be disrespectful in anyway.
But I don’t think Lenny bless him, would like these trousers at all. He always seemed so proud of the cut and fit of the brands trousers.

I've watched the demo for the sonic cleanser twice now and it looks absolutely useless to me. It doesn't seem to take much off the BA's hand and I doubt anyone is going to get a decent clean with it at all.
Also, even if it did work, it seems like it would take about a half hour to do the full face and you'd still need to use a separate cleanser for your eyes, so I just can't see the point of it to be honest.

I've watched the demo for the sonic cleanser twice now and it looks absolutely useless to me. It doesn't seem to take much off the BA's hand and I doubt anyone is going to get a decent clean with it at all.
Also, even if it did work, it seems like it would take about a half hour to do the full face and you'd still need to use a separate cleanser for your eyes, so I just can't see the point of it to be honest.

I've tried Clarisonic and another sonic cleanser and not noticed any difference with my skin that a good normal cleanse doesn't do.

Having said that, I live in a rural area and was shocked at how grubby my skin got when I stayed in London. Maybe they'd be good in a very polluted area, otherwise I'd save my pennies for a good cleanser or an extra cleanser for a double-cleanse.

Have they fixed the mistake of the Kipling bag page yet? They call it a Lycem in one part and Lyrem in another.

If I'd made mistakes like that in work it actually could have been a life/death situation so maybe they're just sloppy because bags are not life and death to (most!) people.

Recently I noticed my nose blackheads were getting a lot worse, maybe due to illness.

I hunted out this Rio item from a QVC previous purchase, stepped up usage along with Aldi hot cloth cleanser alternating with Emma Hardie balm followed by the Aldi (pixie style) tonic.
Wow the improvement so impressed though if on the odd occasion I wear makeup I always remove that with a cloth first.
That’s purely down to my choice, as I prefer to keep the tool free of makeup.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Rio-Soniclean...Cleansing-Tool.product.401795.html?sc=NAVLISTk

Recently I noticed my nose blackheads were getting a lot worse, maybe due to illness.

I hunted out this Rio item from a QVC previous purchase, stepped up usage along with Aldi hot cloth cleanser alternating with Emma Hardie balm followed by the Aldi (pixie style) tonic.
Wow the improvement so impressed though if on the odd occasion I wear makeup I always remove that with a cloth first.
That’s purely down to my choice, as I prefer to keep the tool free of makeup.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Rio-Soniclean...Cleansing-Tool.product.401795.html?sc=NAVLISTk

Usually, the little dark spots on our noses are sebaceous threads rather than true blackheads. A good salicylic acid product will sort them out without stressing the skin and triggering thread veins later on.

Over-zealous cleansing with the two items I used caused more damage than it fixed.

Latest posts

Back