Gatineau TSV 23/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Today, I can exclusively reveal the contents of our June Today's Special Value on QVC!!

It's a bumper one featuring 1 supersize and 4 full size products to help you in achieving your best EVER skin!

Featuring 2 products from our coveted Age Benefit Range - Age Benefit Cream - Dry Skin 50ml & Age Benefit Eye Cream 15ml, our supersize original Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover 400ml, our cult exfoliator - Radiance Enhancing Gommage and the Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask 50ml! Worth over £280, its not one to be missed!

Today, I can exclusively reveal the contents of our June Today's Special Value on QVC!!

It's a bumper one featuring 1 supersize and 4 full size products to help you in achieving your best EVER skin!

Featuring 2 products from our coveted Age Benefit Range - Age Benefit Cream - Dry Skin 50ml & Age Benefit Eye Cream 15ml, our supersize original Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover 400ml, our cult exfoliator - Radiance Enhancing Gommage and the Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask 50ml! Worth over £280, its not one to be missed!

Here is photo

FB_IMG_1559935037873.jpg

I have no idea what a jelly mask is! Hopefully someone here can tell me! I love the gommage, one of my favourite products and I haven't found anything to beat it on the DHS as yet (although I haven't tried my Sukin scrubs as yet). I'm not bothered about Floracil but only have one old bottle of remover in the cupboard so that is probably due to be chucked. I think Age Benefit is OK at a good TSV price but ridiculously overpriced at the full cost. I really hope illoyd does the maths for this so I can see if it is worth it for me.(HINT) At least there is no serum as I have a few on the go.

I have no idea what a jelly mask is! Hopefully someone here can tell me! I love the gommage, one of my favourite products and I haven't found anything to beat it on the DHS as yet (although I haven't tried my Sukin scrubs as yet). I'm not bothered about Floracil but only have one old bottle of remover in the cupboard so that is probably due to be chucked. I think Age Benefit is OK at a good TSV price but ridiculously overpriced at the full cost. I really hope illoyd does the maths for this so I can see if it is worth it for me.(HINT) At least there is no serum as I have a few on the go.

Just waiting for the price, will be on it. I may even be tempted by this one. Must try & resist.

Hmmmm, maybe. The floracil is selling at around £30 on fleabay so that might be half the cost back. We'll see.

CC

I retrieved a Gommage from my stash last weekend,I hadn’t tried this product before, no idea why, I’d had it for a couple of years. I was astonished how wonderful this left my skin, it had been a bit dry of late. This has become my new favourite product.

These TSVs are sneaking up towards £100 and I know they are good value compared to RRP but they are becoming a little unaffordable without EP. I'll pass.

CC

ml for ml
Age Benefit Cream - Dry Skin 50ml Worth £98 cost £25.82
Age Benefit Eye Cream 15ml Worth £67 cost £17.65
Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover 400ml Worth £33 cost £8.69
Radiance Enhancing Gommage Worth £44 cost £11.59
Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask 50ml Worth £46 cost £12.12
Prices from Gatineau Worth £288 approx cost £75.87 incl p&p in calculations- a brilliant TSV price, must sit on my hands & use my stash.

Thank you for that. It is very helpful for me as I now must spread the cost of the Floracil across the other four products and I shall cheat by just adding £2ish to each! So in my case, not being a big eye makeup person, the costs are roughly Moisturiser £28, eye cream £20, gommage £13.50, mask £14. So even without the Floracil these are prices I would pay, so I might be in!

These TSVs are sneaking up towards £100 and I know they are good value compared to RRP but they are becoming a little unaffordable without EP. I'll pass.

CC

CC thought it was only me who thought this. Will be away plus I don't like the Floracil so it's a no.

I agree it seems a bargain SCW but I don't have unlimited cash unfortunately and you can't eat floracil :mysmilie_17: I'm not that hard up really but I'm away in a couple of weeks and I want to save my money to buy holiday tat.

CC

Gatineau 5 Piece Age Benefit Ageless Experts Skincare Collection

QVC PRICE:
£110.00
£73.92
P&P: £1.95

In Stock

DESCRIPTION
Featuring five core skincare products, this Gatineau Ageless Experts Skincare Collection includes supersized Age Benefit Regenerating Cream and Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, plus Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream, the bestselling Radiance Enhancing Gommage and the Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask. This comprehensive collection from Gatineau delivers five targeted skincare treatments to help tackle the signs of ageing by improving the look and feel of your complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £280. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £73.92, plus P&P, you’re saving an incredible £204.13.

An anti-ageing routine for day and night - the Age Benefit range is designed to help reduce the key signs of ageing; from uneven skin tone and texture to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and lack of radiance due to dehydration.

Super supersizes - the iconic Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover and the Age Benefit Regenerating Cream both come in supersizes, so treating yourself to this collection is a great way of stocking up on your skincare essentials.

Top up your stash - choose the Auto Delivery option and get the same collection in 90 days' time, at today's great price.

Contains:
1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Cream - Dry Skin (50ml; supersize) - works to reduce the signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles, plus helps to brighten and smooth the appearance of your skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Contains extracts of artichoke leaf and hibiscus seeds
1 x Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (400ml; supersize) - a wonderfully cooling and refreshing liquid which isn't oily or drying, with a gentle formula that won't sting or irritate your skin. Works to quickly remove even the most stubborn make-up including all traces of eye make-up
1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml) - with a light, silky texture, this cream is designed to help restore moisture, smooth your skin, even and brighten your skin tone and diminish the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Plus it features a roller applicator to help stimulate surface skin circulation. Formulated with rich caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, sodium hyaluronate, and vitamins A, B1, B2 and D
1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) - a gentle pearlescent gel which turns to liquid once massaged onto your skin and helps to exfoliate and brighten your complexion. Contains active ingredients, enzymes and AHA
1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask (50ml) - a unique jelly formula with a light, bouncy texture. Silky smooth and cooling, this easy-to-apply mask immediately floods skin with hydration and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and boost the look of radiance to leave the skin feeling refreshed, smooth and vibrant
1 x Eye Wand - an eye massager tool specially created for easy eye cream application and massage of the eye area, designed to help diffuse the look of puffiness and dark circles
1 x Mask Applicator Spatula
1 x Black Spatula

How to use:

Age Benefit Regenerating Cream:
Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolleté, using light, circular motions
For best results, follow with Age Benefit Regenerating Concentrate
Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover:
Dampen cotton pads and place over each eye. Press and hold to allow make-up to dissolve
Gently sweep the cotton pad down the lashes and wipe away all traces of make-up and impurities
Eyes are left feeling cleansed and refreshed
Top tip - keep your bottle in the fridge for an extra cooling and refreshing treatment
Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream:
Dab a small amount of cream on the Eye Wand and lightly pat below the eye
Gently sweep under and around the eye in full circles, then lightly massage in small circles
Gently press in any excess cream with your fingertips
Apply morning and evening
Radiance Enhancing Gommage:
Apply generously to dry skin on your face and neck
Massage using circular movements until texture turns to liquid
Leave for one to two minutes
Rinse thoroughly with water
Use once or twice a week, depending on your specific needs
Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask:
Apply a thin layer to clean skin using the Jelly Mask Applicator
Leave on for five minutes and rinse with cool water or gently remove with a cloth
For a more intensive refreshing boost, refrigerate before using
Use two to three times a week or as needed

Gatineau 5 Piece Age Benefit Ageless Experts Skincare Collection

QVC PRICE:
£110.00
£73.92
P&P: £1.95

In Stock

DESCRIPTION
Featuring five core skincare products, this Gatineau Ageless Experts Skincare Collection includes supersized Age Benefit Regenerating Cream and Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, plus Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream, the bestselling Radiance Enhancing Gommage and the Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask. This comprehensive collection from Gatineau delivers five targeted skincare treatments to help tackle the signs of ageing by improving the look and feel of your complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection individually, directly from Gatineau you’d pay £280. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £73.92, plus P&P, you’re saving an incredible £204.13.

An anti-ageing routine for day and night - the Age Benefit range is designed to help reduce the key signs of ageing; from uneven skin tone and texture to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and lack of radiance due to dehydration.

Super supersizes - the iconic Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover and the Age Benefit Regenerating Cream both come in supersizes, so treating yourself to this collection is a great way of stocking up on your skincare essentials.

Top up your stash - choose the Auto Delivery option and get the same collection in 90 days' time, at today's great price.

Contains:
1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Cream - Dry Skin (50ml; supersize) - works to reduce the signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles, plus helps to brighten and smooth the appearance of your skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Contains extracts of artichoke leaf and hibiscus seeds
1 x Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (400ml; supersize) - a wonderfully cooling and refreshing liquid which isn't oily or drying, with a gentle formula that won't sting or irritate your skin. Works to quickly remove even the most stubborn make-up including all traces of eye make-up
1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml) - with a light, silky texture, this cream is designed to help restore moisture, smooth your skin, even and brighten your skin tone and diminish the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Plus it features a roller applicator to help stimulate surface skin circulation. Formulated with rich caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, sodium hyaluronate, and vitamins A, B1, B2 and D
1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) - a gentle pearlescent gel which turns to liquid once massaged onto your skin and helps to exfoliate and brighten your complexion. Contains active ingredients, enzymes and AHA
1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask (50ml) - a unique jelly formula with a light, bouncy texture. Silky smooth and cooling, this easy-to-apply mask immediately floods skin with hydration and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and boost the look of radiance to leave the skin feeling refreshed, smooth and vibrant
1 x Eye Wand - an eye massager tool specially created for easy eye cream application and massage of the eye area, designed to help diffuse the look of puffiness and dark circles
1 x Mask Applicator Spatula
1 x Black Spatula

How to use:

Age Benefit Regenerating Cream:
Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolleté, using light, circular motions
For best results, follow with Age Benefit Regenerating Concentrate
Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover:
Dampen cotton pads and place over each eye. Press and hold to allow make-up to dissolve
Gently sweep the cotton pad down the lashes and wipe away all traces of make-up and impurities
Eyes are left feeling cleansed and refreshed
Top tip - keep your bottle in the fridge for an extra cooling and refreshing treatment
Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream:
Dab a small amount of cream on the Eye Wand and lightly pat below the eye
Gently sweep under and around the eye in full circles, then lightly massage in small circles
Gently press in any excess cream with your fingertips
Apply morning and evening
Radiance Enhancing Gommage:
Apply generously to dry skin on your face and neck
Massage using circular movements until texture turns to liquid
Leave for one to two minutes
Rinse thoroughly with water
Use once or twice a week, depending on your specific needs
Perfection Ultime Radiance Refreshing Jelly Mask:
Apply a thin layer to clean skin using the Jelly Mask Applicator
Leave on for five minutes and rinse with cool water or gently remove with a cloth
For a more intensive refreshing boost, refrigerate before using
Use two to three times a week or as needed

Eye Wand!!!!!FFS!!! Deal breaker anyone?

Having a small re-think on this as both the Floracil and Jelly Mask are selling for around £30 each on ebay. Top brands always sell, could get £60 back. How long to sell though, hmmmmmm. It's forking out the full price at one go that's putting me off.

CC

SCW, will it be on easy pays as I could be very tempted by this as I use most of the items, but there's no way I can afford a hit like that before payday.

Latest posts

Back