Gatineau TSV 23/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SCW, will it be on easy pays as I could be very tempted by this as I use most of the items, but there's no way I can afford a hit like that before payday.

Andrew has said on FB it will be on 4 easy pay

Since when is 50ml supersize!?!? That's industry standard size.

Since they spotted what Elemis get away with?

But yes, I noted that too. However, it hasn't stopped me buying it, lol. (And I ordered some reduced Arran soaps yesterday and Yankee is due soon. An expensive few days for me!!!)

Since they spotted what Elemis get away with?

But yes, I noted that too. However, it hasn't stopped me buying it, lol. (And I ordered some reduced Arran soaps yesterday and Yankee is due soon. An expensive few days for me!!!)

Yes. The US euphemism sometimes used is "deluxe" size. Basically the sizes are normally full size = 50 ml, travel size = 30 ml. Since few brands actively market a retail 30 ml size this is one of the weasel ways Q avoid direct comparison. So Gatineau have been doing this size on Q as long as I've watched, as have Elemis. I'm just calling it out now.

Not purchasing a thing. However nice the products are, I am finding excellent products at a fraction of the price elsewhere, beauty-wise. As for candles, I need to burn some of my existing stash before I buy anything else.

Caved in but only because it's on advanced orders and EP. Shouldn't have really. The TV is now well and truly off and radio is on with the cricket which costs nothing.

CC

Latest posts

Back